Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please post your Dates Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
    Hollo am new on this page. Apply nov 12 2014...bio dec 12 2014...defer act jul 27 2016 ..and been placed on waitin list ..
    Hello Fer, How did you get DA so quickly?

Comment

• Hello everyone, My dates are as follows.
      Application December 2014
      Fingerprints April 2015
      NO DA or RFE.

My question is:
      My husband got a misdemeanor around June 2015, got detain by ICE and release, we are currently still going to court for this and its only pending awaiting the approval of the U-VISA .
      Does the misdemeanor effect or delay longer our U-VISA?

Comment

• hello i m
        new to this forum page
        i have applied on 04 nov 2014 since then i m
        waiting for their approval

Comment

• Originally posted by shah View Post
          • Get Police Report
          • File the form I-918
          • Check Cashed by USCIS
          • USCIS Receipt
          • USCIS Biometrics
          • EAD on Deferred Action Issued
          • Final EAD on approval
          • Eligibility to file the GC.

Applied 04/2015
          Biometrics 05/2015
          FL DL issued 09/2018
          RFE submitted 02/2019
          Received letter for DA 04/2019

Still waiting on EAD

Comment

• Applied: November 11th 2015 at VSC Vermont Service Center with I-918, receipt I-797 received.
            Biometrics, Fingerprints: February 2016
            Applied for Work Permit I-765 (C14) September 2016, I-797 receipt received.
            January 10, 2019: "Name updated" for Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
            DA: Not received yet
            As of today October 23rd 2019, VSC is processing cases: May 23th 2015.
            Weird thing is that last month was about May 27th 2015 and suddenly bounced back May 1st 2015 (I don't know if it is system generated of some employee does it... It just doesn't sound right it goes back...). NOT RELIABLE AT ALL!!!
            I AM JUST GETTING SICK OF THIS WAITING, IT'S 4 YEARS NOW!!!!!
            LAWYERS CAUSED MORE HARM THAN GOOD, JUST A WASTE OF MONEY!!! EVEN THE CRIMINALS I TESTIFIED AGAINST FOR THE TRIAL PROSECUTION ARE ALREADY OUT OF JAIL!!!!
            I ONLY RECEIVED THE MOST PRECISE INFORMATION FROM A LOCAL CONGRESS REPRESENTATIVE HERE IN SOUTHERN FLORIDA (NO CHARGE, AT LEAST), THEIR EMPLOYEE CAN CALL DIRECTLY THE USCIS VERMONT OR NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTERS AND ASK FOR THE STATUS, BUT DOESN'T SEEM THEY CAN PUSH FOR IT...
            IT LOOKS LIKE THE USCIS DELAYS ON PURPOSE SO WE GIVE UP. NOT FAIR AT ALL, NO JUSTICE FOR US VICTIMS!!!
            ANYONE CAN GIVE A GOOD ADVICE?
            REGARDS

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Q View Post
              Applied: November 11th 2015 at VSC Vermont Service Center with I-918, receipt I-797 received.
              Biometrics, Fingerprints: February 2016
              Applied for Work Permit I-765 (C14) September 2016, I-797 receipt received.
              January 10, 2019: "Name updated" for Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
              DA: Not received yet
              As of today October 23rd 2019, VSC is processing cases: May 23th 2015.
              Weird thing is that last month was about May 27th 2015 and suddenly bounced back May 1st 2015 (I don't know if it is system generated of some employee does it... It just doesn't sound right it goes back...). NOT RELIABLE AT ALL!!!
              I AM JUST GETTING SICK OF THIS WAITING, IT'S 4 YEARS NOW!!!!!
              LAWYERS CAUSED MORE HARM THAN GOOD, JUST A WASTE OF MONEY!!! EVEN THE CRIMINALS I TESTIFIED AGAINST FOR THE TRIAL PROSECUTION ARE ALREADY OUT OF JAIL!!!!
              I ONLY RECEIVED THE MOST PRECISE INFORMATION FROM A LOCAL CONGRESS REPRESENTATIVE HERE IN SOUTHERN FLORIDA (NO CHARGE, AT LEAST), THEIR EMPLOYEE CAN CALL DIRECTLY THE USCIS VERMONT OR NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTERS AND ASK FOR THE STATUS, BUT DOESN'T SEEM THEY CAN PUSH FOR IT...
              IT LOOKS LIKE THE USCIS DELAYS ON PURPOSE SO WE GIVE UP. NOT FAIR AT ALL, NO JUSTICE FOR US VICTIMS!!!
              ANYONE CAN GIVE A GOOD ADVICE?
              REGARDS
              Hi it's been a very long wait and ur right these lawyers just want our money and then don't care to follow up with us, that's how I feel about mine. I filed August 7 2015 at vsc and still nothing not even Deferred action. I lost leg due to crime thought it would be faster for me since it was a terrible crime but not the case.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I applied outside the USA on May 2015, my Lawyer did not apply for I-765 for me or my derivate and I was just aware of it today when I ask my lawyer to check why I have not received my EAD yet? The answer I received was that they did not applied for the I-765 for me and my derivatives for been out of the USA.
                Can I get some advice from the forum please? I am thinking on applied from the I-765 and the waiver myself because my case is on waiting list to get the U visa and obviously I need the EAD to work as soon as I arrive to the USA.

My information is as follow:
                May 2015
                I-765 my lawyer never did
                June 2015: Biometrics
                March 2018: Case transferred to NSC
                July 2019: RFE received (asking for 2 new passport photos)
                August 2019: Sent response to RFE

November 2019: placed on waiting list until new visas are available USCIS will issue approval notices

Thanks for any advice and pointers, I never realize my lawyer never applied for my work permit and At this point in time any advice and pointers are greatly appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by rudyO View Post
                  Hi everyone, I applied outside the USA on May 2015, my Lawyer did not apply for I-765 for me or my derivate and I was just aware of it today when I ask my lawyer to check why I have not received my EAD yet? The answer I received was that they did not applied for the I-765 for me and my derivatives for been out of the USA.
                  Can I get some advice from the forum please? I am thinking on applied from the I-765 and the waiver myself because my case is on waiting list to get the U visa and obviously I need the EAD to work as soon as I arrive to the USA.

May 2015

November 2019: placed on waiting list until new visas are available USCIS will issue approval notices

Thanks for any advice and pointers, I never realize my lawyer never applied for my work permit and At this point in time any advice and pointers are greatly appreciated
                  I am not sure about someone not in the USA but if you have the money I think you should apply but am not sure, you should ask other lawyers what they think. Good luck.

Comment

• U visa

Originally posted by rudyO View Post
                    Hi everyone, I applied outside the USA on May 2015, my Lawyer did not apply for I-765 for me or my derivate and I was just aware of it today when I ask my lawyer to check why I have not received my EAD yet? The answer I received was that they did not applied for the I-765 for me and my derivatives for been out of the USA.

May 2015

Hello rudy0
                    Did get your final u visa yet? I see some people getting final u visa from April may 2015

Comment

• 1. When did you file your U visa I-918 form application? June-2014
                      2. When did you get your receipt of your U visa I-918 form? Aug-2014
                      3. When did you get your fingerprint for your U visa I-918 form? Nov-2014
                      4. When was your U visa I-918 application approved? Jan- 2018

Comment

• Update
                        EAD approved December 2018
                        U visa granted March 2019
                        Currently waiting to apply for green card after 3 years - will apply March of 2022

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                        X