Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U visa applicants in 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U visa applicants in 2016

Hello to all. I am April 2016 applicant. Its been a Year how i didnt get any answer.
    How much long i need to wait for DA ?

Originally posted by Bob View Post
    Hello to all. I am April 2016 applicant. Its been a Year how i didnt get any answer.
    How much long i need to wait for DA ?
    It may be 2 more years, or 3 more years, now it's so difficult to predict the real date. I am waiting 2 years. I wish it was a real answer for your question...

Comment

recently I call me shaw and he told me that it takes 2 to 3 years to get approval

Comment

recently I call me shaw and he told me that it takes 2 to 3 years to get approval
        This is true, but partially. Everything depends on the date of applying.

Comment

So that mean there is no any chance for me to get DA next year?

Comment

So that mean there is no any chance for me to get DA next year?
            Bob, I can't tell you for sure anything, but see I applied April 2015 and waiting 2 years already, my lawyer said we can wait one more year for DA. But you applied year after me and backlog is growing each month and from last year's every year waiting time is longer and longer 😔 only God knows how fast they will process all that mess. Be patient dear, that's all we can do now.

Comment

Working...
            X