Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New EAD Design & Can fill 180 days before Expiry. Please note and Apply early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EAD Design & Can fill 180 days before Expiry. Please note and Apply early

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/gre...ation-document

Please read the updated page at USCIS. It does mention about Jan 17 2017 and onwards applications are eligible automatic extension for 180 days certain categories only.
    I'm sure it will be helpful information for people who need to apply for EAD or renew their EAD.

180 day and less can apply for renewal now don't wait for 120 days.
    Last edited by csharam.uc; 04-24-2017, 09:04 PM. Reason: error

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
    Application Date - April 14 2014
    DA EAD - April 10 2015
    2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
    2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
    I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/emp...t-alert-83079/

SCOPS informed AILA that the new automatic extension provisions at 8 CFR 274a.13(d) apply to Form I-765 renewal applications pending on the effective date of January 17, 2017 and I-765 renewal applications filed on or after the effective date of January 17, 2017. The renewal categories eligible for the new automatic extension will be posted on the USCIS website. For properly filed renewal I-765s under one of the listed categories filed prior to and pending on January 17, 2017 and filed on or after January 17, 2017, the 180-day auto extension begins on the date the current EAD expires.

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

I've lost hope in trump administration. So many things have changed related to immigrations... ban on countries.. Deportations + deportations of DACA candidates + Delay in EAD cards.. Changed the rules for EAD fillings.. H1-b rules were changed and now TRUMP has launched Something like U-visa but to deport people who commit crime.. so victims (citizens) can report immigrants to be deported...

https://www.ice.gov/voice (Official website)

http://fusion.net/ice-just-unveiled-...tli-1794668970

Also about to kill Net Neutrality as well..

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

“serve the needs of crime victims and their families who have been impacted by crimes committed by removable criminal aliens.”

Sorry, but are mugging victims suppose to ask for ID’s first before handing over their money so as to verify if being mugged by an American or “alien”?

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

Working...
        X