Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF GOT U VISA DA CAN apply for parole to travel USA FROM INDIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF GOT U VISA DA CAN apply for parole to travel USA FROM INDIA

Last edited by sarmabhiri; 04-15-2017, 07:43 AM.

No
    Not to and not from

Comment

Originally posted by Trump View Post
      No
      Not to and not from
      You r funny trump

Comment

😁Jokes apart, can we ask the ombudsmen to send reminder to USCIS who promised to issue guidelines this FY. Since its already into 3rd quarter when they are going to start parole for Applicants and derivative waiting abroad

Comment

Yes , it's sounds like a joke , the reality is that they dont want us in the US , at least not in this administration.
          It's going to be hard for all of us . There's at least a couple of congressman trying to move backwards cause of some alleged fraud over U visas .
          If you happen to be in DA , wait a couple of years , then you can come to the US and go back ( for short periods of time ) to India in a aproved U Visa .
          Hope and patience is all in our side .
          Last edited by Trump; 04-17-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarmabhiri View Post
            I have already tried to get parole but they denied when I was on DA. If you are in US, do not leave and not than wait for the U visa.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              I have already tried to get parole but they denied when I was on DA. If you are in US, do not leave and not than wait for the U visa.
              If you are in US with family I would wait all my life Scorpion, but the problem is with our derivatives waiting abroad. it's very very long and painful separation.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince View Post
                If you are in US with family I would wait all my life Scorpion, but the problem is with our derivatives waiting abroad. it's very very long and painful separation.
                Prince I think you didn`t read my post.

But I am leaving here alone. My wife is stuck back to home country. I tried parole for her and it was denied. Now just started her consular process as I got U visa and she got U-2.

Thank you.

Comment

But I am leaving here alone. My wife is stuck back to home country. I tried parole for her and it was denied. Now just started her consular process as I got U visa and she got U-2.

Thank you.
                  Congrats scorpian. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by nmhrk View Post
                    Congrats scorpian. Good luck
                    Thank you.

Comment

Thank you.
                      Good luck Scorpion. I know what it takes to live by own self for so long. May your family reunite very soon.

Comment

I am human trafficking victim of Signal International gulf offshore ship building company in the year 2007.my coleags got T visa and greencard also.I went to India in 2008 and heard about U visa in the year 2015 and applied through attorney.She told me to wait for 2.5 years to hear updates.

Comment

Working...
                        X