Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone received a differed action notice from 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone received a differed action notice from 2014

Any updates on your cases?

The last da was approved for somone applied on 18 aug 2014,did any of you recieved da after that?

Kindly update here
    Thanks

What your application date?

Comment

My husband applied on December 18, 2014 biometrics done in March 2015 and we have heard nothing from them since it's now been 27 months and nothing.

Comment

Application Date

My Applcation Date Is Oct 5 2014
        Last edited by Dhruv Patel; 06-16-2017, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Its been around 30 mnths.cant do anything except waiting.

Comment

Did your case move to the nsc?

Comment

They faster than VSC i applied August 25 so we almost same date w u

Comment

yes my was moved to nebraska service center

Comment

Hey joined - applied oct 2014 , biometrics December 2014 , still waiting does anyone know if you can apply for DACA while having a uvisa application in process ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv Patel View Post
                    Any updates on your cases?

The last da was approved for somone applied on 18 aug 2014,did any of you recieved da after that?

Kindly update here
                    Thanks

I am Aug 6th 2014 i was placed on da in December 2016

Comment

Yeah the last da approved was for Aug 18 i think and yesterday someone posted that he got rfe and he applied on sep 4-5 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X