Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U visa

Hi everyone it's so complicated I saw ppl in January 2014 getting approved u visa my timeline is December 24/2013,biometric 07/Jan/2014/DA March 2015 renewed EAD November 2016,action notice letters December 6/2016,EAD exp.march 25/2017 out of a job and no answer is my case lost they not saying my lawyer did email call ppl getting threw and I'm not is either they approved me or not it crazy

Originally posted by Sharon View Post
    Hi everyone it's so complicated I saw ppl in January 2014 getting approved u visa my timeline is December 24/2013,biometric 07/Jan/2014/DA March 2015 renewed EAD November 2016,action notice letters December 6/2016,EAD exp.march 25/2017 out of a job and no answer is my case lost they not saying my lawyer did email call ppl getting threw and I'm not is either they approved me or not it crazy
    Sharon, I am not sure what has happened with your case. I suggest you to make an inquiry with USCIS about your case. If you have an attorney than he/she can help you with. You should have got decision by now.

Comment

Well I've been talking to her she said she will send a letter to VM and also she told me different ppl handling different case file so some work slower than others bcuz she has colleagues that clients got approved from July 2013 so is the officers that handling the cases in there own pace I'm hoping and praying I get an answer soon 🙏🏼

Comment

Scorpion how to make an inquiry with USCIS? If you go to their website and look at submit case inquiry, I-918 is not on there. Maybe call them? Also Sharon did you get your renewed EAD? If not YOU SHOULD reach out to them and request an expedited process. Especially if its expired. You should've done this two weeks ago.

Comment

I'm so tired of these ppl my lawyer call email and she also send a letter to Vermont Street

Comment

Imagine my EAD expired march 25 since in November 2016 I send my application notice of action mailed out December 2016 since December 2013 I put in my U visa application this is so frustrating I'm out of a job now !

Comment

This may help , is from USCIS web site about I-765 inquiries.

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/tip-shee...g-more-75-days

Comment

Thank you 😊

Comment

Hi everyone I been on lawyer about my case it's been two weeks I'm out of a job no EAD I feel USCIS forgetting my case it's so frustrating

Comment

Hi everyone my lawyer just got an updated email today that my 918 was approved on April 6th and I'll receive my EAD card. I understand the EAD but did I got approved at the same time for my u visa or how does it work bcuz I'm still in a daze🙃

Comment

Hi everyone my lawyer just got an updated email today that my 918 was approved on April 6th and I'll receive my EAD card. I understand the EAD but did I got approved at the same time for my u visa or how does it work bcuz I'm still in a daze🙃
                      Congratulation Sharon, If your 918 was approved, that means your u visa was approved. Cheers!!

Comment

Omg thank you lord ������������Finally so what will they do next because is just an email they send my lawyer and how soon will my kids be able to come ��������

Comment

Omg thank you lord ������������Finally so what will they do next because is just an email they send my lawyer and how soon will my kids be able to come ��������
                          Congratulations !
                          I-765 is for ESD
                          I-918 is your U visa , you just got approved and soon will receive your 4 year card and will need to folow the instructions to bring your family abroad .

Comment

Originally posted by dali View Post
                            Scorpion how to make an inquiry with USCIS? If you go to their website and look at submit case inquiry, I-918 is not on there. Maybe call them? Also Sharon did you get your renewed EAD? If not YOU SHOULD reach out to them and request an expedited process. Especially if its expired. You should've done this two weeks ago.
                            My EAD expried two days ago. How do you Expedite your EAD renewal application which is pending since Dec 16, 2016? Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
                            Application Date - April 14 2014
                            DA EAD - April 10 2015
                            2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
                            2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
                            I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Trump
                              You just got approved the U Visa I-918 , dont confuse it with the EAD I-765
                              Congratulations !
                              USICS has been working randomly between Dec and March 31 so far , many from those months still waiting, like me .
                              LOL ,,
                              I want them to extend the random window to April 14 2014 lol ..
                              congratulations @Sharon I didn't even realize someone got approved for UVisa Thanks for pointing it out @Real Trump :P

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
                              Application Date - April 14 2014
                              DA EAD - April 10 2015
                              2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
                              2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
                              I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                              X