Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late submission of Biometric - Application Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late submission of Biometric - Application Status

Hello guys,

i have got biometric letter and because of letter misplaced i gave it after 3 month. so still application is valid?

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello guys,

i have got biometric letter and because of letter misplaced i gave it after 3 month. so still application is valid?
    That`s bad. Get your attorney to answer that question.

Comment

So what is the possible solution in that case i can do?

Comment

Agreed with Scorpion, I think you should contact with attorney and he has request new biometric date. I think it's still valid but u may need a help of attorney.

Comment

Rajesh, You already did the bio-metrics so now you just have to wait. If they issue any RFE than you will get that notice. There is nothing you can do, its on them now. Do you have attorney or not? If yes than ask your attorney and if not than hire someone.

Comment

Thank you for your quick response sir i have attorney and he told me everything is good. but when i look for my case status on uscis with application number it shows nothing like there is no case on that number so i am confused .

Comment

Sorry I thought you haven't do biometric yet.

Comment

is that of i did bio-metric after three month because its written on bio metric notice if you fail to appeared as scheduled then your application will be abandoned and my attorney so everything good now i do not understand what should i do?

Comment

Working...
                X