Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone from September 2014??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from September 2014??

The last DA received was for August 2014. If there is anybody from September please post your dates. I am from October 09, 2014 wondering if I ever receive this year. Losing hope because earlier they used to issue DAs good for 2 years cap but this year possibly restricting to one year

Hi Prince I'm from August 2014 they still processing July and August aplication still waiting for DA

Comment

I read on other forum someone from December 2014 just got notice of transfer to NSV. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Comment

They receive my case on Sep 24 2014 and bio in October

Comment

Originally posted by Sudheerkumar View Post
          They receive my case on Sep 24 2014 and bio in October
          Hi Sudheer, is your case transferred to NSC? Keep posting on any new developments. VSC is going very slow this year. Only God knows what they are doing, they have neither completed the quota nor issuing DAs

Comment

I did not get any update from them till now after my biometric

Comment

Working...
            X