Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Here Anyone who Applied for U visa in 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here Anyone who Applied for U visa in 2014?

Hello everyone I am desperate to hear and connect with anyone who applied for a U visa in 2014. My husband applied for his U visa on December 18, 2014 he did biometrics on March 6, 2015. As of date we have heard nothing from immigration and the case is still being processed. We did however receive a G-28 from them on January 22, 2017 Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative we signed it as did our attorney and sent it back into them. It's now been a month since then and nothing. I check the immigration website religiously but it always says the same thing that they received our case but nothing new. Just hoping to hear from anyone else who applied in 2014 and see when and if any of you have received any information on your cases. Would greatly appreciate any responses. Thank you very much.
    Chanel

U-visa applied on october 2014 Biometric 11/18/2014 Deferred action September 2015 Work permit January 2016

Comment

Originally posted by harleyq View Post
      U-visa applied on october 2014 Biometric 11/18/2014 Deferred action September 2015 Work permit January 2016
      You got DA in 2015?

Comment

How it can be possible I applied in Sep 2014 till now I'm waiting for da and some people applied after me and they recived da...

Comment

Yes I got Deferred action on sep 2015

Comment

Hello ...
            I applied August 19th 2014
            Bio September 30 2014
            Case moved to Nebraska November 2016
            Bio for my son January 11th 2017 cause he turned 14 ..
            Still waiting...

Comment

Working...
            X