Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U visa applied on 15 Jan 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U visa applied on 15 Jan 2017

Hi everyone I applied on 15 Jan but I still didn't receive confirmation letter from usics which has file no (case no) do any body know why I didn't receive any confirmation letter from usics till now it's been 2 months and no response from uscis..

Originally posted by Akcent View Post
    Hi everyone I applied on 15 Jan but I still didn't receive confirmation letter from usics which has file no (case no) do any body know why I didn't receive any confirmation letter from usics till now it's been 2 months and no response from uscis..
    You should receive receipt of your case and should receive notice for Bio metrics soon. Just wait as of now. If you didn`t receive anything in next couple weeks than I suggest to make an inquiry with USCIS about your case. Your attorney should give you the right answer.

Comment

Hello Scorpion thanks for reply I did talk to my lawyer today and he is saying that there is some kind of processing delay do you Know ? how long it will take to receive a confirmation letter and a bio letter from uscis ..?

Comment

Hello Scorpion thanks for reply I did talk to my lawyer today and he is saying that there is some kind of processing delay do you Know ? how long it will take to receive a confirmation letter and a bio letter from uscis ..?
        Well Akcent, your lawyer might right as there is delay in processing for sure. I have applied for the EAD renewal since DEC 2015 and yet haven`t received decision. So yes have patient. If you do not receive notice in next couple of weeks than I suggest to make an inquiry with USCIS regarding your case.

Comment

Are you sure your attorney didn't receive it? I didn't receive mine either but my attorney did

Comment

No Ltorrres my attorney didn't receive it either what is your location..?

Comment

No Ltorrres my attorney didn't receive it either what is your location..?
              Vermont Service Center. My application was mailed on Dec. 2nd, 2016 and my attorney received the receipts on Dec. 15th.

Comment

Thanks for your reply L torres I think I have to contact USCIS after couple of weeks to check my status..thanks for your prompt reply.

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X