Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

Could I get in trouble?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could I get in trouble?

    Mr Shah,I Got marry few months ago,and I'm trying to apply for adjustment of status but I lost my I-94,the thing is I can't request one on line because I entered the country in 07' so my questions are:can I get in trouble if I submit the I-102 myself or will I need a lawyer to do it for me? Is it possible that they send me that copy am requesting for if I provide the documents they require for? And last one,will they need prove that I've been here since 07'? If so,can money transfers be helpful for that porpouse? Thank you for your time to read my post mr shah,any help is very appreciated,God bless

  • #2
    Forgot to mention I'm waiting to receive DA through U visa,but it hasn't been approved yet,would that help some to get that I-94?


    Latest Post