Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anybody from September 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anybody from September 2014?

We will start a new thread for every month starting from September 2014, because the last known DA recipient is from August 28, 2014. Doing this will give better understanding of actual processing time and us some respite of waiting .

On this thread only September applicants will post their dates and if they receive DA then their timelines.
    Thanks. best wishes and prayers to all our members

Yeah,they received my case on September 15,biometrics octuber 18,and since then I haven't heard anything

Comment

I received my case on September 25 and biometric in October since then I heard nothing about my case

Comment

Hi Prince where the post of DA recipient from Aug 28 ,2014?

See my signature nothing so far
        U-VISA applied in late July of 2014
        USCIS received my case on 08-05-2014
        Biometric was taken in mid September of 2014

A...L...O...N...G...T...I...M...E...W...A...I...T. ..I...N...G

NSC Transfer 11-29-2016
        Deferred Action 04-20-2017
        DA EAD Production 08-29-2017
        Formal Approval with I-94 05-15-2018

Comment

case received sep 29, 2014, bio done in ocober 2014 still waiting ,

Comment

Originally posted by koir View Post
            Hi Prince where the post of DA recipient from Aug 28 ,2014?

See my signature nothing so far
            Hi Koir, DA for August 28, 2014 was received by one of my attorneys U visa client. One of our of member too from August 2014 received it. ( PL. Don't ask me to search it for you &#128513
            What is more intriguing is how come someone from October 2014 got DA in January 2016? Please see the recipient in my other thread " Is there anybody from October 2014?"

Comment

I m from October 7th 2014. Nothing so far.

Comment

I am just 2 days behind you on October 09,2014 and nothing yet, that's what I was wondering how come someone from October 2014 can get DA in January 2016?? Surprising!! Isn't it?

Comment

Cases till June 2014 has been processed so far and got DA. After that timeline, still need to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                    Cases till June 2014 has been processed so far and got DA. After that timeline, still need to wait.
                    June 2014 is as per the official website but actually they are processing on August/ September cases. One of our member from August 2014 has received the DA ( see his posting below) and one of attorneys client is from August 28 2014. Official processing times are 2 month backdated. For latest updates we have to rely on each other that's why it is very important for us to share our lifelines to help each other know the latest status.
                    Carlos said:
                    02-03-2017 10:27 AM
                    DA Granted
                    I received a letter from my lawyer today. I've been placed in deferred action . Notice of letter 1/23/17

Applied: August 11th , 2014

Do you guys know if we need to send a payment to USCIS for form I-765 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince View Post
                      June 2014 is as per the official website but actually they are processing on August/ September cases. One of our member from August 2014 has received the DA ( see his posting below) and one of attorneys client is from August 28 2014. Official processing times are 2 month backdated. For latest updates we have to rely on each other that's why it is very important for us to share our lifelines to help each other know the latest status.
                      Carlos said:
                      02-03-2017 10:27 AM
                      DA Granted
                      I received a letter from my lawyer today. I've been placed in deferred action . Notice of letter 1/23/17

Applied: August 11th , 2014

Do you guys know if we need to send a payment to USCIS for form I-765 ?
                      Well, that is good news. Thanks for this information.

Comment

We will start a new thread for every month starting from September 2014, because the last known DA recipient is from August 28, 2014. Doing this will give better understanding of actual processing time and us some respite of waiting .

On this thread only September applicants will post their dates and if they receive DA then their timelines.
                        Thanks. best wishes and prayers to all our members
                        Hi there, i applied on September 12' 2014, biometrics done in October 2014. Nothing yet. There is a good news as date moved to July 28' 2014 and I-918 is now also reflecting under Nebraska service center also. I request everyone to be positive and don't loose hope.

Comment

Puneet, please take some time to read others post also. Present processing time is erroneously posted presumably a computer glitch. VSC and.NSC processing times can't be same for all types of applications. The last known DA recipient is from 11 August 2014, please see my previous posting on this thread.

Comment

Puneet, please take some time to read others post also. Present processing time is erroneously posted presumably a computer glitch. VSC and.NSC processing times can't be same for all types of applications. The last known DA recipient is from 11 August 2014, please see my previous posting on this thread.
                            Thanks Prince as i just rechecked and you were right as that seems like a system glitch. I hope i get to hear something from them soon if they are working on AUG-SEP cases as you said. Will keep posting.

Comment

Any new approvals for September and October 2014??

Comment

Working...
                              X