Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

attorney not answer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • attorney not answer

    I check my u visa status online and it give error message. i ask attorney and he say i am crime victim i will never know anything until i gets letter about progress from uscis. Is these true?
    I am reading of everybody checking their u visa status with no any problems. He says I cannot even call to check it is in special department for crime victims and only attorney can check status.
    what I wants to know if he is telling truth? does this happen to anyone in this site? let me know please if so i find out other ways about how my u visa is going.
    i done biometric july 2016. thank u.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Chooj View Post
    I check my u visa status online and it give error message. i ask attorney and he say i am crime victim i will never know anything until i gets letter about progress from uscis. Is these true?
    I am reading of everybody checking their u visa status with no any problems. He says I cannot even call to check it is in special department for crime victims and only attorney can check status.
    what I wants to know if he is telling truth? does this happen to anyone in this site? let me know please if so i find out other ways about how my u visa is going.
    i done biometric july 2016. thank u.
    Hi Chooj,

    As you have done your biometrics recently, that means your file is there. Have you received receipt about your case from USCIS? if yes than don`t worry. It takes time to update on USCIS website about cases. In U visa cases it takes while. Still you can call USCIS on their help line and inquire about your case.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
      Hi Chooj,

      As you have done your biometrics recently, that means your file is there. Have you received receipt about your case from USCIS? if yes than don`t worry. It takes time to update on USCIS website about cases. In U visa cases it takes while. Still you can call USCIS on their help line and inquire about your case.


      Scorpion thanks for your reply .
      I am having mail send to my attorney when i asked him if he hear anything from uscis he says no, where are you checking your case on uscis website?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Chooj View Post
        Scorpion thanks for your reply .
        I am having mail send to my attorney when i asked him if he hear anything from uscis he says no, where are you checking your case on uscis website?
        You can submit your inquiry on below link on USCIS website.

        https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do

        Comment

        Working...
        X