Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U visa application help support letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U visa application help support letters

I send my applicationn without support letters
    When i apply for u visa i send my application without support letters ( friends, family ). I didnt have anyone here who supported me, only my wife but she is not US citizen. My lawyer told me dont worry about that. So can i be denied becauss i dont have those letters?
    I apply on April 2016
    Bio: may 2016

Generally attorneys do ask for the support affidavits to with U visa application. It doesn`t matter if the person who is giving you the support affidavit is US citizen or not. They just need to show that they know your from how long? and they know that you are a crime victim and how bad you suffered? They just need to prove that you are with good moral character. But if you didn`t have anyone to do so than I guess it is fine. No need to worry. Best is to consult your attorney. They can submit those later as well.

Thanks

Comment

thank you, u re right we can give those letters later. So maybe they ask maybe they dont ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
        thank you, u re right we can give those letters later. So maybe they ask maybe they dont ?
        It's a good call to send additional documents like support letters while you are waiting to be placed on DA. SO MY ADVICE WILL BE TO SEND NOW AND COMPLETE YOUR FILE. cause if they find missing documents then you will get DA MUCH LATER. PLEASE GIVE THIS VIEW TO YOUR ATTORNEY. HOPE THAT HELPS.

Comment

Working...
        X