Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U visa case was received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U visa case was received

Hi I applied for my U Visa in June 2015 got my bio done and everything and today I received a message on saying your case was received. They sent me a letter in the mail This is the first time I got any news on my case what does this mean?
    Last edited by Numericcash; 01-26-2017, 02:23 PM.

2015 or 2016

Originally posted by Numericcash View Post
    Hi I applied for my U Visa in June 2015 got my bio done and everything and today I received a message on saying your case was received. They sent me a letter in the mail This is the first time I got any news on my case what does this mean?
    When did u sand on june 2015?

Comment

Yes June 2015, this is the online update. January 24, 2017, we received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization and mailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our Integrated Operating Env location. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. What does this mean? is my case being processed? It could be my daca that I'm trying to renew.... what do you think.
      Last edited by Numericcash; 01-26-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

When did u apply for U Visa ? And when did u get Differed Action ?

Comment

That's unusual.

Have you ever taken the biometric and when?
          U-VISA applied in late July of 2014
          USCIS received my case on 08-05-2014
          Biometric was taken in mid September of 2014

A...L...O...N...G...T...I...M...E...W...A...I...T. ..I...N...G

NSC Transfer 11-29-2016
          Deferred Action 04-20-2017
          DA EAD Production 08-29-2017
          Formal Approval with I-94 05-15-2018

Comment

I took my biometric 1-2 months after my lawyer completed and sent my U Visa. I don't remember the exact date.

Comment

Hi i have question if we completed biometrics means we will get u visa for sure or there also be a rejection

Comment

Originally posted by Mithun View Post
                Hi i have question if we completed biometrics means we will get u visa for sure or there also be a rejection
                hi Mithun, no it doesn't mean that we will get u visa by completing biometric, this is part of u visa proceeding everyone have to do.

Comment

It was for my Daca, I'm trying to get it renewed.

Comment

Working...
                  X