Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody travel out of state with U visa DA status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody travel out of state with U visa DA status?

Or waiting list status?

Originally posted by Sept2015 View Post
    Or waiting list status?
    Did you receive DA?

Comment

Good question. I have got Da this year but surely want answer to the travel question?

Comment

Originally posted by nmhrk View Post
        Good question. I have got Da this year but surely want answer to the travel question?
        When did you apply? I did it in October 2014, nothing so far. I did not hear anybody travelling on DA or even on U visa. It's very risky and not advisable at all.

Comment

Originally posted by nmhrk View Post
          My question was for Sept2015

Comment

No i did not,just wanted to ask did anybody applied for advance parole!

Comment

Nmhrk, my attorneys told me that it would not be a problem to travel with advance parole.I hope that someone can provide us more info.

Comment

sept 2015 my attorney warns me to travel

Comment

DA and Advance Parole are two separate issues. Travelling on DA, No!
                  Travelling on AP, YES! But USCIS is not yet issued guidelines and forms which they said they would do this fiscal year

Comment

Originally posted by Prince View Post
                    DA and Advance Parole are two separate issues. Travelling on DA, No!
                    Travelling on AP, YES! But USCIS is not yet issued guidelines and forms which they said they would do this fiscal year
                    I ask just did anybody with DA status apply for Advance Parole and travel out of the USA.

Thank you for answering

Comment

Working...
                    X