Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign the Petition to increase U visa cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign the Petition to increase U visa cap

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-...-000-to-30-000

If you have applied for a U visa, please, sign this petition. Please, share with your friends and ask them to sign this petition.
    If all of us sign this petition, we will make a difference!

Comment

People are scared to sign, because they think that someone will call them from Immigration and have problem. If we dont stand up together and make some changes we will wait for u visa 10+ Years in future. We need to send our voice to congress, they need to know how much we are suffering in this moments, and how much we are important to stop the crime!

Comment

Yes, I know. Some people are scared to sign this petition. I was scared to sign the petition as well. But I have been waiting for a while, I am suffering a lot, I am starting loosing my hope, so, I have decided to be more active. I signed this petition. I highly encourage all other victims of crime who applied for a U visa to sign this petition. Only if we stay together, the Congress might hear us and, hopefully, will make some changes. Especially considering the fact that we are important to stop the crime.
        So, the bottom line, PLEASE, SIGN THIS PETITION, and ask your friends who suffered from the crime to sign the petition as well!
        Let's stay together, and we will make a difference!
        Please, do not ignore this message!

Comment

Originally posted by iwantuvisa View Post
          Yes, I know. Some people are scared to sign this petition. I was scared to sign the petition as well. But I have been waiting for a while, I am suffering a lot, I am starting loosing my hope, so, I have decided to be more active. I signed this petition. I highly encourage all other victims of crime who applied for a U visa to sign this petition. Only if we stay together, the Congress might hear us and, hopefully, will make some changes. Especially considering the fact that we are important to stop the crime.
          So, the bottom line, PLEASE, SIGN THIS PETITION, and ask your friends who suffered from the crime to sign the petition as well!
          Let's stay together, and we will make a difference!
          Please, do not ignore this message!
          Even if we sign all of us, chances are small. They are focused now how to kick us from country. Well guess what they did it, with u visa they actually force us to go home...

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
            Even if we sign all of us, chances are small. They are focused now how to kick us from country. Well guess what they did it, with u visa they actually force us to go home...
            It takes a congressional act to change the U visa program, not by any presidential executive actions so don't worry you can remain in the country pending decision.
            Signing the petition is exercising 1st amendment rights which is applicable to everyone in the country. The change org is not going to share your personal details with anybody. You can chose not to display your address. Petition is officially encouraged by the Govt to represent your grievances. Some of the Major decisions by the government were influenced by the online petition.
            Friends please don't hesitate to sign the petition initiated by none other than the admin of this forum and a leading immigration attorney Mr. SHAH PEERALLY himself so you don't have to worry about anything.

Please sign and encourage others to reach maximum signatures. Sure it's going to impact the concerned authorities and the Congress to hear us.

Comment

I wonder what people are afraid of with singing the petition? Just because we applied for u visa makes THEM know everything about us already. If someone know other risks please mention it here, I would like to know.

Comment

Working...
              X