Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My husband received a Request for Evidence today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband received a Request for Evidence today.

It seems, the certifying official in Orlando, FL has changed. Now, there is a special unit for it. My husband now has to wait until this new unit signs the suplement B (God knows how long this is going to take, we have until February of 2017 to present this form) and then, we will have to submit it again to USCIS. From there it could take another two months. I'm about to scream!!!
    My husband applied on June 3rd 2014.

Carlos

Originally posted by maviba View Post
    It seems, the certifying official in Orlando, FL has changed. Now, there is a special unit for it. My husband now has to wait until this new unit signs the suplement B (God knows how long this is going to take, we have until February of 2017 to present this form) and then, we will have to submit it again to USCIS. From there it could take another two months. I'm about to scream!!!
    Didn't you send supplement b in the first place ?
    Uvisa app. 8/11/2014
    Transfer to NSC 11/29/2016
    DA. 1/26/17
    DA EAD APP. 3/10/17

Comment

Explain!

I m so happy for you. Maviba can you explain what is supplement b? Did you get any DA?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos View Post
        Didn't you send supplement b in the first place ?
        Yes, we did!

Comment

Originally posted by Nipuriya View Post
          I m so happy for you. Maviba can you explain what is supplement b? Did you get any DA?
          The form signed by the law enforcement. No, we didn't get a DA yet. We have to submit the form again. They were (USCIS) not really specific about what was wrong about the one we filed 2 1/2 years ago. We are waiting for the court house to sign it, our attorney sent the form yesterday.

Comment

Oh no!

The form signed by the law enforcement. No, we didn't get a DA yet. We have to submit the form again. They were (USCIS) not really specific about what was wrong about the one we filed 2 1/2 years ago. We are waiting for the court house to sign it, our attorney sent the form yesterday.
            Oh lord!! Sorry to hear that. After two n half years they are saying like this? I hope it doesn't delay your case. Uscis are really making us frustrated. If they want to charge some amount I would happy to give them.. We don't need the free waived. But it just so disappointing that they are taking care u visa like a free case. Like volunteering.. You know what I am trying to Mean..

Comment

Oh lord!! Sorry to hear that. After two n half years they are saying like this? I hope it doesn't delay your case. Uscis are really making us frustrated. If they want to charge some amount I would happy to give them.. We don't need the free waived. But it just so disappointing that they are taking care u visa like a free case. Like volunteering.. You know what I am trying to Mean..
              I know. Specially our community, we are the victims. I wouldn't mind to pay if they treat our cases faster. But they don't.

Comment

Agree. USCIS is abusing our sentiments once again. This is no humanity. we all are suffering. So sorry to hear this. Take fee for case processing that's better at least. So cut off from the world. Did we choose misery. Paying for such lengthy suffering.

Comment

They treat like it's a free work. They are not getting any money so they don't have any headache. We should send them a letter that we are happy to pay some amount to make the work faster.. So sad that's how they treat with victims.

Comment

They treat like it's a free work. They are not getting any money so they don't have any headache. We should send them a letter that we are happy to pay some amount to make the work faster.. So sad that's how they treat with victims.
                    I want you to know that the district attorney signed the suplement B form and sent it to our attorney's office. The attorney received the form yesterday. They will send the form to USCIS. We only have to cross our fingers and wait to see if they approve our case.

Comment

Yay 👌

I want you to know that the district attorney signed the suplement B form and sent it to our attorney's office. The attorney received the form yesterday. They will send the form to USCIS. We only have to cross our fingers and wait to see if they approve our case.
                      I am so happy for you maviba. You guys are going through a lot of frustrations. I hope at least you can have your deffered action. Even for us I can't wait more longer. Don't know when our life will change.

Comment

Working...
                      X