Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uscis processing times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uscis processing times

I applied in September 2014, On friday i received a message from the law enforcement who signed my u visa.They contacted USCIS and told me due to severe backlog of applications, my application can be processed only after February 2017. Hope this will help you guys who are also desperately waiting like me to hear back from USCIS.
    Last edited by SanjayR; 12-05-2016, 09:02 AM.

Originally posted by SanjayR View Post
    I applied in September 2014, On friday i received a message from the law enforcement who applied my u visa.They contacted USCIS and told me due to severe backlog of applications, my application can be processed only after February 2017. Hope this will help you guys who are also desperately waiting like me to hear back from USCIS.
    hi sanjay

what is mean by law enforcement applied for your u visa, and why they contacted uscis, just curious?

Comment

Originally posted by september2014 View Post
      hi sanjay

what is mean by law enforcement applied for your u visa, and why they contacted uscis, just curious?
      Sorry, i meant to type who signed my application to apply for u visa.

Comment

Still not clear Sanjay bhai, who signed your application? Why would law enforcement official would enquire for your status unless you are on ICE list. Did you applied for directly or thru attorney? Usually you or attorney can contact VSC for knowing the case status. (Just for my education purpose)

Comment

Originally posted by Prince View Post
          Still not clear Sanjay bhai, who signed your application? Why would law enforcement official would enquire for your status unless you are on ICE list. Did you applied for directly or thru attorney? Usually you or attorney can contact VSC for knowing the case status. (Just for my education purpose)
          Sorry, i cannot answer those questions. When someone posts helpful information take it rather than making that person feel bad why they shared useful information.

Comment

What is there to feel bad about Sanjay? I was just trying to understand the useful information you have shared because it was not clear, because the law enforcement officer never enquire the case status with USCIS. Only you or your attorney can.

Comment

Working...
            X