Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uvisa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uvisa

Hi,

When I try to enter my application number in USCIS case status bar it showing as case doesn't exists but I have already done with my biometrics on march 15 2016. Where to check the case status.

2. If uvisa EAD is approved what kind of jobs we can do.

Originally posted by Mithun View Post
    Hi,

When I try to enter my application number in USCIS case status bar it showing as case doesn't exists but I have already done with my biometrics on march 15 2016. Where to check the case status.

2. If uvisa EAD is approved what kind of jobs we can do.

Can any provide me some information on these please

Comment

Originally posted by AmyK
      Hi Mithun,

You can check your case status on this website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do
      You can enter your receipt number, and it should provide you the status of your case. Once you get DA you can do any job, there isn't any restrictions for the job type. Hope this helps answer your question. Good Luck!
      I am unable to find fro the above link.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyK
        Please just click on the link, it will open up new window screen for USCIS website, it will ask you enter your receipt number, just enter the receipt number. I just tested it by entering my receipt, it works. Please let what error message are you getting? Thanks!
        Thanks Amy for you support

My case status does not recongnise the recipet number entered. Please check or call USCIS.
        I called them also as these is sensitive case there are not giving any information on the phone and also I took appointment with USCIS service center where I took biometrics but they are also not giving any information on the case, they are saving these is a sensitive case I can't give any information.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithun View Post
          Thanks Amy for you support

My case status does not recongnise the recipet number entered. Please check or call USCIS.
          I called them also as these is sensitive case there are not giving any information on the phone and also I took appointment with USCIS service center where I took biometrics but they are also not giving any information on the case, they are saving these is a sensitive case I can't give any information.

Thanks.
          Ask your attorney.

Comment

Working...
          X