Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I applied for u visa in Nov 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I applied for u visa in Nov 2015

Hi every body , i would like to know if anyone applied on this month .
    If yes , did you guys receive any news?
    cause i sent my stuff on these days , fingerprints on dec 20 2015 but nothing yet .
    thanks.....

Originally posted by tonys_1999 View Post
    Hi every body , i would like to know if anyone applied on this month .
    If yes , did you guys receive any news?
    cause i sent my stuff on these days , fingerprints on dec 20 2015 but nothing yet .
    thanks.....
    My husband sent his app in Sept 2015 , got DA approval letter Sept 2016.

Comment

Hi puebla2001 that was fast , it took exactly 12 months , right ?

Comment

Yes exactly 12 months. Sent in sept 2015 and got DA in Sept 2016. Im not sure why his was so fast. We have a lawyer and he was deported and was told he could wait in Mx and if his applocation was accepted he could parole back into US. Idk if maybe thats the reason his didnt take that long , but ive seen alot of people who applied before him still waiting on DA letter. He was a victim of felony assault. Maybe all the factors in his case made them push his forward. All i really know is USCIS is really working on these types of cases , so hang in there and best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Puebla2001 View Post
          Yes exactly 12 months. Sent in sept 2015 and got DA in Sept 2016. Im not sure why his was so fast. We have a lawyer and he was deported and was told he could wait in Mx and if his applocation was accepted he could parole back into US. Idk if maybe thats the reason his didnt take that long , but ive seen alot of people who applied before him still waiting on DA letter. He was a victim of felony assault. Maybe all the factors in his case made them push his forward. All i really know is USCIS is really working on these types of cases , so hang in there and best of luck to you.
          Can I have your lawyer information?

Comment

Its Solano Law firm in Atlanta Ga.

Comment

Hi Puebla

I applied on Nov 22 2015. Done with my biometrics 1 week after. But didn't get any response yet.

Please let me know if you have update on the case.

Comment

Working...
              X