Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

US citizen petition for unmarried son. Divorsed son counts?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • US citizen petition for unmarried son. Divorsed son counts?

    Hi, My husband and I we're legally married.
    His parents became US residents. Would be faster for him to get a GC if we get a divorse?
    USCIS sais that unmarried son over 21 of a GC holder goes to category F2B witch will take about 7 years to get a visa and category F1 for US citizens.

    Does UNMARRIED also means Divorsed??? Help please! Thanks

Latest Post