Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    U visa process

Congra to her. What she need to do is to go for an interview at the US embassy in Turkey for her passport to be stamped with a U visa before she can travel to US. She can do this once her documents have been received at the US embassy in Turkey.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    your questions are confusing

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

I have a question about the process for a U-Visa. We filled out the form on behalf of my cousin (aunt's daughter) who was granted the Visa. She lives in Turkey and is 12 years old. The visa was granted, and our lawyer has said the forms have gone to the embassy in Turkey. I am wondering about the next steps in the process to bring her to the US. Do we need to contact the embassy? Or does the embassy send the forms to us in Turkey? How does this work? I believe we have to get certain permissions before she can come, which includes permission from her father (mother and father are divorced, and the mother is here in the US while the father is in Turkey). Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!
    Sir,

your questions are confusing

u are said -
    u filled out the form------------ Which form u filled out ?
    visa was granted -------------- Which visa was granted ? and you don't need anything if visa already granted then buy ticket and fly over here.

what you want to know ? Give proper information and ask proper Questions

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic question about process

question about process

Hello,

I have a question about the process for a U-Visa. We filled out the form on behalf of my cousin (aunt's daughter) who was granted the Visa. She lives in Turkey and is 12 years old. The visa was granted, and our lawyer has said the forms have gone to the embassy in Turkey. I am wondering about the next steps in the process to bring her to the US. Do we need to contact the embassy? Or does the embassy send the forms to us in Turkey? How does this work? I believe we have to get certain permissions before she can come, which includes permission from her father (mother and father are divorced, and the mother is here in the US while the father is in Turkey). Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
X