Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I's Not Enough - Petition to increase U Visa cap and expedite the processing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I's Not Enough - Petition to increase U Visa cap and expedite the processing.

Friends,

It's true it is required - to increase U Visa cap and expedite the processing.

But it is not Enough

Actually we need to submit New Petition with Considering following point,

- To implement 90 days Rule created by Congress for issuing EAD

We need EAD within 90 Days of filing initial petition for u visa Form I-918.

USCIS should use existing regulations to implement Congressional intent and accelerate EAD grants to U applicant victims of crimes.
    In 2008, Congress added a bona fide determination basis for U applicant EADs. 8 U.S.C. § 1184(p)(6); INA § 214(p)(6). USCIS has
    never implemented this law. Moreover, under existing regulations, all petitioners for U nonimmigrant status who requested an EAD in
    their response to Question 7 of Part 2 on Form I-918 are eligible for interim work authorization once their applications have been
    pending for more than 90 days. 8 C.F.R. § 274a.13(d) “USCIS will adjudicate the application within 90 days from the date of receipt of
    the application.”

- Increase U Visa cap

- Expedite the U visa processing.

- For the Adjustment of Status - count 3 year, at least From a Day of Application put on Waitlist.

- Travel Permit while case is pending in Court it helps for Family Re union.

- To remove compulsory stay in USA for 3 years for the Adjustment of Status Application.
    I believe - just Victim has be present in Court or investigation whenever they need, is enough.

I request to make New Petition,

True Problems with u visa Applicant

Sir,

I agree with you, u explain - True Problems with u visa Applicant

I guess on this forum most of members - enjoying in waiting for wait list and u visa approval only.

They will not understand this all.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Comment

Yes, We need New Proposal

Friends,

But it is not Enough

USCIS should use existing regulations to implement Congressional intent and accelerate EAD grants to U applicant victims of crimes. In 2008, Congress added a bona fide determination basis for U applicant EADs. 8 U.S.C. § 1184(p)(6); INA § 214(p)(6). USCIS has never implemented this law. Moreover, under existing regulations, all petitioners for U nonimmigrant status who requested an EAD in their response to Question 7 of Part 2 on Form I-918 are eligible for interim work authorization once their applications have been pending for more than 90 days. 8 C.F.R. § 274a.13(d) “USCIS will adjudicate the application within 90 days from the date of receipt of the application.”

- Increase U Visa cap

- For the Adjustment of Status - count 3 year, at least From a Day of Application put on Waitlist.

- To remove compulsory stay in USA for 3 years for the Adjustment of Status Application.

I believe - just Victim has be present in Court or investigation whenever they need, is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Friends,

But it is not Enough

USCIS should use existing regulations to implement Congressional intent and accelerate EAD grants to U applicant victims of crimes.
        In 2008, Congress added a bona fide determination basis for U applicant EADs. 8 U.S.C. § 1184(p)(6); INA § 214(p)(6). USCIS has
        never implemented this law. Moreover, under existing regulations, all petitioners for U nonimmigrant status who requested an EAD in
        their response to Question 7 of Part 2 on Form I-918 are eligible for interim work authorization once their applications have been
        pending for more than 90 days. 8 C.F.R. § 274a.13(d) “USCIS will adjudicate the application within 90 days from the date of receipt of
        the application.”

- Increase U Visa cap

Excellent points for new petition. Please initiate the petition, I will be the first person to sign on it and share it to as many I can. However, I wish everyone in this forum and other forums join in this common cause benefiting thousands of fellow victims. Out of 100,000 pending applicants only few are able to come forward to sign the petition. We need more hundred signatures to seek the attention of the concerned authorities.

Comment

U and T Visa Issue

We need a good leader who can Represent all U and T Visa Applicant . As the number are high and high ever day and waiting list is keep growing as Cap on both visa.
          this is a serious issue and need to be taken care ASAP. It is Basically a re-victimization of all applicant. We must have to fight together for this issue.

Comment

Proper Presentation of U Visa and T Visa issues

Originally posted by subhash1977 View Post
            We need a good leader who can Represent all U and T Visa Applicant . As the number are high and high ever day and waiting list is keep growing as Cap on both visa.
            this is a serious issue and need to be taken care ASAP. It is Basically a re-victimization of all applicant. We must have to fight together for this issue.
            Thanks Mr Shubhash for your Comment and showing your concern, Namaskar

yep, we need to do something,I am working on that , But u know my friend, there are 284 views on my comment out of that only 2 persons shown interest. Thanks again for showing interest I am happy for both of your interest.

If you go through all comment on forum Most of just interested for timeline only.

Out of 100,000 pending applicants only few are able to come forward to sign the petition. We need more signatures to bring the attention of the concerned authorities.

Forum should be to exchange the ideas.

I am wondering, most of visitors on forum don't understand or they don't care - what are the facts and issues, we are really facing and how we all together get solutions /resolves our issues

That is disappointing.

Comment

Excellent points for new petition. Please initiate the petition, I will be the first person to sign on it and share it to as many I can. However, I wish everyone in this forum and other forums join in this common cause benefiting thousands of fellow victims. Out of 100,000 pending applicants only few are able to come forward to sign the petition. We need more hundred signatures to seek the attention of the concerned authorities.
              Thank you so much, Friend for showing your interest.

Comment

U visa

pls share the link where people can see the link and sign

Note- Pls guys just a View/look or read the comments is not enough . pls pass u r own comments and be a part of U & T visa Forum. I

Comment

Enough is Enough

Friends,

But it is not Enough

the application.”

- Increase U Visa cap

When I apply for this visa,I was so exited after all what happen to me that lead me to the decision to apply for this immigration benefit,but after reading on different blogs all this people complaining about all the time and that this visas are taking to be approve,I pretty much lose all hope that this will ever happen at all taking in account,that in November is time for elections and if Mr.Trump gets elected,well! pretty much we all know what's going to happen to the immigration system and we all know his points of view when it come to immigration and immigrant in general, and if he gets elected lets hope this men doesn't stop this program that had benefit many people and community's as well.

As far as your petition goes,lets hope somebody hear you and doesn't falls on empty ears ,because like you are saying,there's not enough people signing this kind of proposals as there is people applying for them......JUST SAYING

Comment

All in for a new petition

Let me know if you need to support new petition, I am in for all kind of help that's needed.

There was a other petition that I signed few weeks back, that was waiting for 100 signatures and I believe that also got 100 signatures..

It seems like you are talking about different petition here...

Comment

Let's open a facebook page, where we can all share our stories and send links to all organizations and polititians.

Comment

Let's open a facebook page, where we can all share our stories and send links to all organizations and polititians. Along with your petitions.
                        My email is [email protected]
                        Marina Barrionuevo

Comment

I Supprt yous suggestion

Let's open a facebook page, where we can all share our stories and send links to all organizations and polititians. Along with your petitions.
                          My email is [email protected]
                          Marina Barrionuevo
                          I support your suggestion.
                          we need to do something.
                          if they take this much for Deferred action, then I guess it will be real hard to get Green Card.
                          bcoz
                          generally people apply after crime/incident occur and they are giving EAD bcoz they need victim to convict the criminal but for Regular EAD ( U status ) and to eligible to apply for Green Card it takes around 6-7 year and mean while if they convict the criminal then they don't need victim - so why should they give Green card ?
                          Do u think they will give us green card so easily ?
                          so we have no data - any body got green card after u visa/ status.
                          I Guess it will b real hard time to get Green Card.
                          Seriously, we need to do something.
                          but all members on forum don't understand this. they don't sign petition. they just looking for time line, they like to wait, and they happy if they with Deferred action.

Comment

U visa petition

Where or how to sign the petition.
                            I pledge to get as many signatures as possible.
                            I think advance parole should be given to those on deffered action based on 10,000 visas.

sincerely,
                            VS

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnF24PXfpKQ
                              Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - www.peerallylaw.com and www.immigrationlegalblog.com
                              Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on www.YourDebtSettlementAttorney.com.
                              Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                              X