Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally USCIS has approved 10000 cap For 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally USCIS has approved 10000 cap For 2016

Dear Friends,
    yesterday, on Dec 29 2015 USCIS has announced for completion of 2016 cap . Now they will review regular petition
    They also announced they transferred work to California and Nebraska. That means VSC was overloaded and u petition on law priority so they were not processing new petitions after May.
    After April every year USCIS busy in processing H1B petitions, they have to process 85,000 petitions before October if possible so that is another reason to slow down or to stop working on new U Petitions.
    All of above eason, I guess, again they can slow down reviewing new U leP

The u visa cap for 2016 fiscal year is not done yet. I cannot find the info that you have share on the official website Uscis.

Comment

]The u visa cap for 2016 fiscal year is not done yet. I cannot find the info, that you have shared, on the official website Uscis.

Comment

Please search on google - USCIS Alerts u will find all

Please search on google - USCIS Alerts u will find all

Comment

Please Search

Yes, Its done. I checked USCIS website in news alert they said they reached 10,000 U visa cap. Can anyone find up to what date they have given the visas? I got DA approved in April, 2015.

Thanks

Comment

I applied oct 2013

And received a work permit December 2014 and expired dec 2015... I thought I was going to get my 4 year work permit and visa before that one expired I didn't renew it and I did not received anything... Now I lost my job and have to wait 3 months to receive new work permit.... Now I know someone who applied may 2013 and received everything November 2015... I'm guessing mine is going to be one of the first one on October 2016

Comment

Approval notice

Hey everyone, I applied for a U visa in September 2013, and am on the waiting list. I haven't heard anything from Uscis fy 2016, is it possible that it's still on the way? Does anyone know up to which month they granted a visa to?

Comment

U- 2016

I applied late August 2013 and I haven't heard or received anything from them but they approved my I-192 three weeks ago.

Comment

You should be approved

My lawyer received u visas for those who applied in September 2013, you should be expecting yours in the mail

Comment

Bro who received DA approved in may 2015

u did mistake, u should apply for EAD so u can not loose your job.

if u not hear anything then u have to wait up to 1stb October 2016 new quota opens.

but,

sometime they approved cases even in April so if you are lucky u can hear any time.

pray the GOD

Good Luck

and don't forget to update on forum.

Comment

Haven't hear since biometrics April ,2015

I did biometrics for Uvisa April 2015 and haven't heard anything after that. Should I be expecting some response this March/-April 206? how long before I even can get an ead and ssn?? Thanks

Comment

u visa

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        I did biometrics for Uvisa April 2015 and haven't heard anything after that. Should I be expecting some response this March/-April 206? how long before I even can get an ead and ssn?? Thanks
                        Hello
                        I did my biometrics for u visa May of 2014. It's been 20 months, I haven't heard anything since either. I heard that wait is good 2 years just to be on the waiting list. Once u r on waiting list u can at least apply for EAD n Social Security card. Actual u visa approval takes another 2 years. So the whole process is good 4 to 5 years.
                        U applied in April 2015, my guess is that u r not even close. Don't expect anything until after October 2017 or 18.
                        Best of luck. Hope u hear good news soon n prove me wrong

Comment

Petition to increase U visa cap and expedite processing

https://www.change.org/p/president-o...edium=copylink

Please sign the petition and share widely.

Comment

I Apply in August of 2015

Hello everybody
                            I was a victim of a crime in May/2013 and I apply for the U-Visa in August of 2015 and I got my Biometrics done in September of 2015. For what I'm reading it looks like I'm far far away from receiving any news from the USCIS. I lost my job in May/2013 and been struggling ever since. With most jobs doing E-Verify I can only get random jobs for few days and it's really affecting my family financially and emotionally. Hopefully our government will raise the 10K cap

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                            X