Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Important: is U VISA program OVER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Important: is U VISA program OVER?

I've been hearing a lot of rumors lately about this immigration benefit,the rumors are that USCIS is not granting this kind of visas anymore,to add to my fears, about a month ago my lawyer post a video on YouTube were she explain why USCIS in not processing u visa cases anymore for the moment,if anybody have information about this could you please let me know,I will appreciated

Important Important

Bull****........

what ever u listen is wrong.

Comment

no need for foul language

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Bull****........

what ever u listen is wrong.
      There is no need to be offensive with your answer,now how do you know what I'm saying is wrong?

Comment

Source of you getting rumors?

I've been hearing a lot of rumors lately about this immigration benefit,the rumors are that USCIS is not granting this kind of visas anymore,to add to my fears, about a month ago my lawyer post a video on YouTube were she explain why USCIS in not processing u visa cases anymore for the moment,if anybody have information about this could you please let me know,I will appreciated

Where you heard this? What's the source?

Comment

source

Where you heard this? What's the source?
          On November 13, 2015, the American Immigration Lawyer Association informed that the Vermont Service Center, in charge of processing I-918 petitions for U visas, notified that they are not currently processing I-918 cases.
          This pause is because they want to focus their resources on updating the U visa cap numbers.
          We clarify that this does not mean that they will not accept or review the U visa cases already submitted but that they have momentarily stopped their process to update the cap numbers.
          AILA will provide a notification as soon as the VSC begin processing I-918 again.

To all of this my lawyer post a video on her YouTube channel,but it's in Spanish were she talks about USCIS been behind adjudicating this visas for about 50,000,last night I was in another immigration forum ,were people post a few comments on this,some of them were asking the same question

Comment

This is happens every year

This is not new, My friend.

This happens every year.

They will start again reviewing the cases , once they will finish 10,000

This is the way they are working.

so, Don't be disappoint.

and also as per uscis this category is not on priority.

Good Luck.

Comment

U visa

Has anyone who applied btw 20-30 August 2013 been approved for U visa this year?

Comment

Mr Dumb - important important important

Slow but Uscis is working .....Mr Dumb.
                Also change your lawyer who told you that uscis has stop working.
                This is the way they are working.
                Keep patience

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                X