Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U-Visa Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShimaaShehata View Post
    I am from December 2015, I got my U visa in October 2021, however I am applied outside of the country, and the next available appointment is next year in October , now I am applying for expedited appointment. Anyone has the same case as me ?
    Yes,
    I have the same case, but slightly different.
    I also applied overseas and waiting for final Visa. I applied in August 2017.
    Two weeks ago, i got an rfe for biometrics, which i have already done and sent to them.

i have few question to ask !

1). What did u received in a packet when u get final U-Visa.
    2). If u already got final u-visa, what u r waiting for, why don't u go to consular processing right away.
    3). i know that u cannot apply i-765 overseas, so what uscis says that when u can apply. ( in the embassy, while interview or after reaching there)
    4). what are the next steps to take ?

Thank your for your time.
    Regards

Comment

• My lawyer at US was following my case. He sent me via email my U visa paper. A year before it, I got my work permit( he also sent it to me via email).
      I applied to the embassy here in Egypt and my appointment scheduled to be in October 18th 2023.
      i applied for emergency appointment and still did not get any answer till now. I was asking if anyone faced the same issue and had to apply for emergency appointment and got approved?

by the way I got my U visa in October 2021

Comment

• Case applied: August 2016
        Case transfers: several transfers, can't remember the dates
        Bona Fide: August 2021
        EAD applied: September 2021
        EAD received: July 2022, valid for 4 years.

Good luck to everyone, especially to the 2016 batch if someone is still waiting

Comment

• It is a good tracker. keep the good work going.

Comment

My lawyer at US was following my case. He sent me via email my U visa paper. A year before it, I got my work permit( he also sent it to me via email).
            I applied to the embassy here in Egypt and my appointment scheduled to be in October 18th 2023.
            i applied for emergency appointment and still did not get any answer till now. I was asking if anyone faced the same issue and had to apply for emergency appointment and got approved?

by the way I got my U visa in October 2021
            All other Non-Immigrant Visa Including U-Visa Wait time is 5 calendar days in cairo. You can apply for Ds-160 and get the appointment in 5 days.
            Did you already submitted DS-160 ?
            Attached Files

Comment

• Yes, it took 7 days to get an appointment. My emergency appointment approved and I got the visa stamped on my passport . I am traveling to New York . And searching for a room to rent

Comment

Yes, it took 7 days to get an appointment. My emergency appointment approved and I got the visa stamped on my passport . I am traveling to New York . And searching for a room to rent
                Congratulations
                and Good Luck

Comment

• Has any one got U visa issued lately? I dont see any updates in the tracker. My receipt is from May 2016 and so far I have heard no update.

Comment

• I know it's taking a long time Monica87. I'm 12 2016 I applied for work permit on 10/16/2021 and I'm still waiting for it. This is why they wanted to keep everything shot down to but them time for relection and eventually the presidency. Since biden took office this is taking longer than usual. They now have the presidency, senate, and hose of representatives to modify it or fix the inmigration system. They could up to use the atomic option for legislature , but they just don't care.

Comment

• monica87 I saw on a FB group someone from April 11 2016 approved 10/03/2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Virus View Post

Congratulations
                        and Good Luck
                        ابي طريقة تقديم فيزا الطوارئ

Comment

Yes, it took 7 days to get an appointment. My emergency appointment approved and I got the visa stamped on my passport . I am traveling to New York . And searching for a room to rent
                          ممكن تعلميني الطريقة كيف حصلتي على الفيزا

Comment

ممكن تعلميني كيف حصلتي على فيزا طوارئ

Comment

• Originally posted by UmHussain View Post

ممكن تعلميني كيف حصلتي على فيزا طوارئ

لم تتقدم بطلب للحصول على تأشيرة طارئة. إنفاكت ، لا يوجد شيء من هذا القبيل. تقدمت بطلب للحصول على تأشيرة في ديسمبر 2015 من الخارج. التي حصلت على الموافقة للذهاب لختم التأشيرة في بلدها. التي حصلت على موعد الطوارئ للسفارة وختمت في 7 أيام.​

Comment

• Write in ENGLISH, so others can understand what you are talking about. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                                X