Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U-Visa Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am from February 29 2016 still I got nothing not RFE and no BFD yes it's frustrating lot of people got BFD

Comment

• Originally posted by Kabir3254 View Post
      I am from February 29 2016 still I got nothing not RFE and no BFD yes it's frustrating lot of people got BFD
      Feel your frustration, please inquire. Don’t depend on this lawyers, some are irresponsible and they may not update you if there was some communication from USCIS. The worst part of I918 is it’s not trackable online.

Comment

• I am from july 2016.and got nothing from uscis.it’s more than five years.it’s tooooooooooooooo painful.
        there is nobody there to help but GOD.
        we can pray only

Comment

• i am from january 2016 i received my first rfe back in august 2020 then another two rfe back to back my lawyer sort it out and i was finally put on waitlist may 2021 then i applied for ead in june since then i have not heard anything about ead or actual u visa i hope this gives hope to some of you guys.

Comment

• Finally wait is over. I am from January 2017. Today I got call from lawyer that My case has been approved and I can apply for Work Permit.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ89 View Post
              Finally wait is over. I am from January 2017. Today I got call from lawyer that My case has been approved and I can apply for Work Permit.
              Congrats, I’m from June 2016, Still no communication from USCIS. Thank you for your update.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ89 View Post
                Finally wait is over. I am from January 2017. Today I got call from lawyer that My case has been approved and I can apply for Work Permit.
                Congratulations.

Are you at Nebraska Or Vermont ?

Comment

• My case is transfer to Nebraska. So today we fill out I-765 under new Bona fide policy. Anyone have any idea how long it will take to get EAD card after that?

Comment

• Congratulations DJ89.
                    I am from july 2016
                    and got nothing yet
                    its crazy ,I don’t know what’s going on

Comment

• Im from Dec 2016
                      Case transferred 2019
                      just got RFE last week
                      still waiting on response

Comment

• Originally posted by Torres View Post
                        Im from Dec 2016
                        Case transferred 2019
                        just got RFE last week
                        Congratulation at least a movement in your case, Nebraska is ahead of Vermont, Mine June2016 no words yet, I emailed my attorney to inquire but she is ignoring my emails without response, I am thinking of changing attorney if i don't hear anything from USCIS or from my attorney,

Comment

• Thank you I’m sure you will hear from them soon I heard they are sending RFE’s to everyone who has applied and if approved soon DA’s as for the visa I’m still unsure but one can only be hopeful at the point

Comment

• Originally posted by Torres View Post
                            Im from Dec 2016
                            Case transferred 2019
                            just got RFE last week
                            May we know, what is this RFE about ? And did u submit the reply already ?

Comment

• They asked for my police report was sent with original packet but for some reason they asked for it again already responded I’m told they take 2-6months to reply but this is for Bona Fide only and told they pretty much doing this for all applicants if approved you get the work permit and if denied you still be online for your U aplicación to be reviewed when the time comes neither necessarily means your U Visa is approved tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by krod2015 View Post

Hi,

I finally heard from USCIS VSC regarding my RFE submitted on 10/13/2020:
                                • USCIS VSC Response: 03/31/2021 - "USCIS has received your petition/application and supporting evidence. You did not submit sufficient evidence to establish that you are admissible to the United States. Therefore, additional evidence is needed."
                                This new RFE is in regards to my I-192 application for advance permission to enter as a nonimmigrant, also known as a waiver. I have until June 26th, 2021 to submit my new evidence, I will update my post once I submit the evidence; it will take me a few weeks.

In summary, I received a second RFE from USCIS requesting additional evidence, I am from May 2015.
                                Hello,

It's been a few months since I last posted an update, so here's the latest news regarding my case:
                                • Attorney Response: 08/05/2021 - My attorney sent the second RFE documents, again USCIS raised concerns regarding my I-192 application for advance permission to enter as a nonimmigrant.
                                • USCIS: Vermont Center received the RFE packet on 08/09/2021.
                                • Reached out to my Congresswoman Office: 10/12/2021 - I reached out and filled the online form requesting assistance with a federal agency.
                                • Congresswoman Office Response: 10/12/2021 - My Congresswoman aide responded to my request, and her office submitted a case inquiry to USCIS on the same day.
                                • USCIS VSC Response: 10/20/2021 - USCIS sent a response to my Congressman stating an immigration officer will review my case.
                                • USCIS VSC Response (ONLINE): 12/20/2021 - Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION / Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production.
                                Ok, to recap: I am from May 27, 2015, (YES 2015) and my case was never transferred it stayed in VSC, in the Summer of 2020 I received an RFE, and in Spring of 2021 I received a second RFE. My case was approved on 12/20/2021! This approval was not through Bona Fide Policy, if you're from 2016 and 2017 be patient; I waited close to 7 years.

Update 12/22/2021: I've received a few private messages, if you're interested in my journey view pages 27 and 28 of this thread. Also, each case is different if I waited 6 1/2 years this does not mean you will with the new policies. Be patient and if you do receive an RFE act quickly. DO NOT BE AFRAID to reach out to both your district Congressman/Congresswoman or State Senator; the political party does not matter. My district is Republican and I was aided by a Republican Congresswoman.

Good luck to all!

krod2015
                                Last edited by krod2015; 12-22-2021, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                                X