Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U-Visa Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone any updates ? May or JUNE 2016 ?

Comment

• June 2016 ,anyone ?

Comment

• VVM : Did you get any news about your case?

Comment

• I am still not able to see my case on USICS Page.

https://my.uscis.gov/

Comment

• No updates yet, nothing , u visa is the slowest process, if you filled a U VISA in 2021 you have to wait around 20 years to get approval IF THEY don’t change the 10.000 u visas gap

Comment

• Don’t trust your lawyer if you filled your U VISA in 2021 and he’s gonna tell you it will take you 4 years to get work permit, based on the current cases pending they are over 200.000 primary applicants cases pending, 10.000 U VISA available a year that’s 20 years of WAITING,

Comment

• VVM, My Receipt date is June 23rd 2016, current processing date is June 22nd, not heard anything yet, May be will have update after October window opens.

Comment

• Nothing yet,

Comment

• my Receipt date is February 29 2016 but nothing progress yet any budy have up date

Comment

• Kabir3524 : Did you get RFE?

Comment

• No RFE and when i ask my lawyer she say I can put inquiry bud I have sum other client from January still they didnot got DA yet

Comment

• Today’s news on U Visa- U.S. to expand work permits for immigrants who are crime victims.
                          https://wtvbam.com/2021/06/14/u-s-to...crime-victims/

Comment

• It’s a good news lena .thanks for sharing

Comment

• USCIS Issues Policy Providing Further Protections for Victims of Crime

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-rele...ctims-of-crime

Comment

• How long it will take to hear any good news on this new policy? Do we get an email about EAD approval or lawyer get that?

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                                X