Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

greencard via U visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evy777 View Post
    congratulations!!!! In which office you are Nebraska or Vermont?

QUOTE=csharam.uc;n27981]

I just got my EAD card yesterday. I applied for AOS based on approved U visa back in Nov 2020. My EAD card mentioned 'SERVES AS I-512 Advance Parole'. I contacted my immigration attorney to see if I can travel. He mentioned to not take risk as if I might have any inadmissibility (unaccounted) it could cause issue to re-enter. I'm not sure how long it will take to get my GC. Processing Times are all over the place. (USCIS used my old fingerprints from file, I didn't need to go do the fingerprints again)
    [/QUOTE]

I sent it to Vermont. I didn't get update afterwards. Is there any way to check who is processing my case?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
    Application Date - April 14 2014
    DA EAD - April 10 2015
    2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
    2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
    I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by csharam.uc View Post

I sent it to Vermont. I didn't get update afterwards. Is there any way to check who is processing my case? [/QUOTE]

I applied in sep-2020 at Vermont and nothing update yet just got EAD and Advance parole

Comment

• Same here September 2020 Nebraska service center nothing yet

Comment

• Hi All ,
          This is my Journey:
          U visa filed June 2014
          DA July 2016
          U visa Jan 2081
          AOS filed March 2021
          Work permit with Advance Parole June 23rd 2021( My Attorney called me today and i collected the work permit with advance parole July 13th 2021)

Comment

• congratulations!!!!
            Originally posted by Vish View Post
            Hi All ,
            This is my Journey:
            U visa filed June 2014
            DA July 2016
            U visa Jan 2081
            AOS filed March 2021
            Work permit with Advance Parole June 23rd 2021( My Attorney called me today and i collected the work permit with advance parole July 13th 2021)

Comment

• [QUOTE=Evy777;n28101]congratulations!!!!

Thank you sir

Comment

• Anyone got GC approved in 2021? can you please post your time line for AOS?
                USCIS Tool shows 17-30 months for GC process at Vermont Center.

Please and Thank you

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

• In a group in Facebook are some people that supposed applied this year and they are already approved.

Comment

In a group in Facebook are some people that supposed applied this year and they are already approved.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1219...425/?ref=share
                    Yes, I'm part of most of those groups. Some people claim they are getting it with in 6 months. Not sure if there is expedited method to get GC based on U VISA.

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by csharam.uc View Post

Yes, I'm part of most of those groups. Some people claim they are getting it with in 6 months. Not sure if there is expedited method to get GC based on U VISA.
                      I applied on February of this year and nothing yet. I have the biometric appointment last week.

Comment

I applied in February of this year and nothing yet. I have the biometric appointment last week.
                        Likewise, I applied Nov 2020 for AOS. I didn't need to do fingerprints and in March got a letter stating that they will use old fingerprints from the file. I did get an extension to my EAD in May 2021. My new EAD is valid til May 2022. Other than that I'm still waiting for my Green card and don't know when I will get it.
                        Range of months for Vermont USCIS to approve I485 is just crazy. It's saying it can take up to 30 months. But we all need to look on the bright side. I believe it should be anywhere from 12-16 months.

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

• Just thought to share I got my I-765 with Advance Parole approved today. Will receive EAD combo card in couple of days. It took exactly 11 months for approval as stated in the USCIS website processing timelines. Vermont Service Center. Green Card I may get in April 2023 as it takes 26 months from receipt date.

Comment

• Hello All,

Just an update on my I485 case, I have recently received RFE for my I485 application requesting new medical reports as they were expired and proofs for 3 years continuous presence in the United States from the date U Visa is issued. I have responded to RFE and fingers crossed. Not sure how much it takes for the final decision from now. share if any thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by rbkusa View Post
                              Hello All,

Just an update on my I485 case, I have recently received RFE for my I485 application requesting new medical reports as they were expired and proofs for 3 years continuous presence in the United States from the date U Visa is issued. I have responded to RFE and fingers crossed. Not sure how much it takes for the final decision from now. share if any thoughts.
                              Hello,
                              Can you please provide your timeline?? Thank you.

Comment

• My Time Line:

Submitted U-Visa Application on June 2014
                                Approved U-Visa on Jan 2018
                                After 3 years, Submitted I-485, I-765 and I-131 application on Feb 2021
                                Received EAD combo card on Nov 2021
                                Received RFE for my I485 on Sep 15th 2022
                                Responded to RFE on Oct 18th 2022
                                I-485 APPROVED!!!!! on Oct 28th 2022
                                GREEN CARD IS MAILED TO ME....ON THE WAYYYYYY!

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

• Robbery
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Robbery
                                  i am June 23rd 2016. Still waiting for decision for form 918....
                                  01-19-2023, 02:50 PM
                                • Shan
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Shan
                                  I think nobody from 2017 got the actual u visa approval.july 2016 still waiting.

did anybody here get u visa from June,July and aug 2016?...
                                  01-19-2023, 01:18 PM
                                • Virus
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Virus
                                  Has anyone from 2017 got actual U-Visa ?

i m from august 2017, still waiting. How much time it will take more to get actual U-Visa ?
                                  01-15-2023, 09:54 PM
                                • Jcann
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Jcann
                                  Thank you, Rosie! I see what you meant buy the gap. Same here daily transactions, rent payment transactions, walmart amazon transactions etc. It shows...
                                  12-28-2022, 02:52 PM
                                • Rosie7
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Rosie7
                                  Hi! I don’t remember correctly, but you cannot have 3+months gaps in your records. They can come back and say you were not present in the U.S. I also...
                                  12-28-2022, 11:20 AM
                                • Jcann
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Jcann
                                  Thank you, Rosie! My lawyer came back about employment concern, he said I do not need to be employed neither I need to manage any income level. All I...
                                  12-28-2022, 08:51 AM
                                • Rosie7
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Rosie7
                                  I provided my bank statements, check stubs, W2 forms. I didn’t have any gaps of records for the 3 years. Your attorney can tell you what other things...
                                  12-27-2022, 05:31 PM
                                • Jcann
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Jcann
                                  Hi Rosie7,

I have yet to apply for adjustment of status, next year. May I ask which documents you submitted when filing for GC, to show continuous...
                                  12-27-2022, 11:35 AM
                                • Rosie7
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Rosie7
                                  Hi! Pending green card application i485....
                                  12-26-2022, 10:00 AM
                                • Shan
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Shan
                                  Hey rozie
                                  did you get AP approval with pending green card application or during u visa status?...
                                  12-26-2022, 09:53 AM
                                • Shan
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Shan
                                  Hey did you get actual u visa ?or did you get bonafied determination?
                                  you said you can apply for green card third year of deferred action?right?...
                                  12-26-2022, 09:51 AM
                                • Jcann
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Jcann
                                  Thank you, Rosie7. Yeah, I will rethink about it. I hope I don't need it....
                                  12-25-2022, 08:00 PM
                                • Rosie7
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Rosie7
                                  Hi!
                                  USCIS Nebraska Center received my application on May 31st! I received AP on 10/05. I would just say to wait....
                                  12-25-2022, 07:25 PM
                                • ManuelV88
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by ManuelV88
                                  Hi Robbery,

It was on June 21, 2016. Honestly, I do not care much anymore about my actual U visa. My lawyer said I only have to wait 3 years...
                                  12-25-2022, 03:07 PM
                                • Robbery
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Robbery
                                  manuelv88

what is your application date in June 2016. Mine is 23rd June 2016. Hope we get approval for U visa by end of March 2023....
                                  12-25-2022, 01:32 PM
                                • ManuelV88
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by ManuelV88
                                  Just want to update you guys about my case:

Applied in June 2016 for a U Visa.
                                  Granted bonafide deferred action in July 2021, two weeks...
                                  12-25-2022, 12:56 PM
                                • Jcann
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Jcann
                                  Thank you, Rosie7. I am confused as per the response from my lawyer. He is saying if I get Advance parole approved, I don't need to go to consulate to...
                                  12-25-2022, 09:01 AM
                                • Rosie7
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Rosie7
                                  I received my AP and my attorney said to wait and not risk being denied entry to the U.S. If I need to travel outside of the country for an emergency...
                                  12-19-2022, 05:55 PM
                                • rbkusa
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by rbkusa
                                  [QUOTE=Jcann;n29405]Anyone know if we leave US, do we need to go for U visa stamping. I am on U status. My lawyer says if we get Advance parole approve,...
                                  12-19-2022, 10:52 AM
                                • Jcann
                                  Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                  by Jcann
                                  Anyone know if we leave US, do we need to go for U visa stamping. I am on U status. My lawyer says if we get Advance parole approve, that is the Visa...
                                  12-19-2022, 07:43 AM
                                Working...
                                X