Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

greencard via U visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got results this first week of April?

Comment

• Originally posted by sk.ba View Post
      Do I need to get new police report or statement while filling for AOS? My lawyer is telling me that it is must and we can not move forward without it but wanted to confirm here with you'all who already applied or got approval. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
      No you don’t need to send the new police report. I just file last week of March. My lawyer didn’t ask me about police report. I file 485, 765, 131 only. I send them proof on address that I live for 3 years, copy of every pages of passport, tax return for 3 years, job letter (saying I am currently working), lease paper, car registration and insurance paper, letter saying I haven’t left USA since I got U visa. Lawyer told me not to do medical exam now coz later they ll ask about RFE for medical report coz it takes time while processing green card and medical report has to with in 60-90 days (in my guess ) .

Comment

• Originally posted by nayan12 View Post
        No you don’t need to send the new police report. I just file last week of March. My lawyer didn’t ask me about police report. I file 485, 765, 131 only. I send them proof on address that I live for 3 years, copy of every pages of passport, tax return for 3 years, job letter (saying I am currently working), lease paper, car registration and insurance paper, letter saying I haven’t left USA since I got U visa. Lawyer told me not to do medical exam now coz later they ll ask about RFE for medical report coz it takes time while processing green card and medical report has to with in 60-90 days (in my guess ) .
        Thank you.
        I have sent you a private message. Can you please reply to that? Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by shriji45 View Post

my son applied in march 3rd 2020 he is waitng .
          Any update on your son's case shriji45 I see lot of movement at Vermont Feb and March 2020 in the other forum?

Comment

• i applied for my green card on my own , i called my local police station and i said that i want the i918(B) and they were happy to help. so i submitted my new and old i918(b)

Comment

• Hi! Everyone,

case received on 02/03/2021
              Fingerprints Waiting

Comment

• Question, Is it safe to travel with advance parole? is someone use it to travel?

Comment

• hi
                  guys my son got his G C approved on u visa .
                  applied in march 2020 no finger print . EAD came in august 2020.
                  G C approved in end of march.
                  thanks for givinig update.

Comment

• Originally posted by shriji45 View Post
                    hi
                    guys my son got his G C approved on u visa .
                    applied in march 2020 no finger print . EAD came in august 2020.
                    G C approved in end of march.
                    thanks for givinig update.
                    Congratulations!

shriji45 - I have sent you a private message. Can you please reply on that? Thanks

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                    X