Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 applicants post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't get any email or something just check online and it said case transferred

Comment

About I-918 Message.

Originally posted by somthomas View Post
      Has any one applied in 2017 whose file got transferred?
      Message shown as " Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction".
      Hi, I am from 2017 as well. Where does it show the message or where can you track it. I mean I can track the I-765, on the USCIS case tracking website (https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do) but I can't track I-918 (U-Visa) on this website it shows an error. I am happy that your case has been transferred and I hope you hear soon with good news, but please share how you can track I-918(UVISA).

Comment

Just go to my.uscis.gov and make an account.
        Then you can truck your case

Comment

For those of you who filed an I-192, did you actually receive a receipt notice? I filed both the I-192 and the fee waiver overseas and just got a receipt for the I-918.

Comment

Originally posted by xavizapat4 View Post
            For those of you who filed an I-192, did you actually receive a receipt notice? I filed both the I-192 and the fee waiver overseas and just got a receipt for the I-918.
            I am an overseas self-petitioner too. I got no receipt for I-192 forms. All I got was Notice of action I-797 requiring my biometrics, printed I-918 on top under the case type tab. Later on, i registered with their website "https://myaccount.uscis.gov/" on which i came to know that my fees were waived.

by the way, still waiting for biometrics to be done, as the notice was expired and i asked them to renew the notice and they send me nothing till today,

Comment

When to expect DA for January 2017? Case Transferred in November 2019.

Comment

My case transferred to Nebraska.

Applied August 2017.

Comment

Hi I m also August-2017,, and I received email from USCIS that my case transferred to Nebraska. How long take time to get EAD.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I have applied in 2017
                    Biometrics was done on Oct 2, 2017

no update since then, I have only I-797c doc with me can someone help me on how to track my case while I tried to track it with EAC***** number from my notice its not showing up anything

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                    X