Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RFE- application Date march 10, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE- application Date march 10, 2015

Hi guys,
    I’ve received an email from USCIS today asking for RFE. I’ll keep u guys posted once i get the letter.
    U visa Application date: March 10, 2015
    Biomatrics Done: April 20, 2015
    RFE August 09, 2018
    Waiting for DA.

Vermont or Nebraska ?

Comment

Rfe

What kind rfe is that ?

Comment

My date is 13 March 15 . My date is very close to you so please update me what is in REF
        Thanks

Comment

It’s from Vermont.
          I only got the email. I’ll get the letter by next week i’m guessing. And then I can tell what they want from me. I’m hoping it is my passport which expired in 2016.

I’ll keep u guys posted once i know what is the RFE is about. At least they r working on something which gives us some hope.
          RFE August 09, 2018
          Waiting for DA.

Comment

Hi guys,
            I’ve received the RFE letter today. They asked for a new suppliment B form and a new statement from me describing the incident.
            Best of luck everyone. We r getting closer.
            RFE August 09, 2018
            Waiting for DA.

Comment

Why they asked again suppliment B. There is an error in suppliment B ? You did not submit your personal statements with your application?

Comment

Originally posted by Hussain_ex View Post
                Hi guys,
                I’ve received the RFE letter today. They asked for a new suppliment B form and a new statement from me describing the incident.
                Best of luck everyone. We r getting closer.
                That is worrying. It took 8 months to get the supplement b for me. Why do the need a new one? Was something missing? I didn't even know they could ask for a new one. Dear God.

Comment

I don’t know why they need new one. My attorney said it’s gonna take like a month to get the new suppliment B signed and I did attached everything with my initial application. Maybe they needs to see if i’m continuously helping police with the case.

However, My us citizen wife is apply for my green card. So hopefully if this u visa doesnt workout then i have something back up.
                  RFE August 09, 2018
                  Waiting for DA.

Comment

Good luck and keep posting please...

Comment

I don’t know why they need new one. My attorney said it’s gonna take like a month to get the new suppliment B signed and I did attached everything with my initial application. Maybe they needs to see if i’m continuously helping police with the case.

However, My us citizen wife is apply for my green card. So hopefully if this u visa doesnt workout then i have something back up.
                      We had a similar RFE,
                      Our supplement B was sign by the wrong person and it took over 4 weeks to get it back, our lawyer had to pressure them to meet the due date.
                      Luckily it made it on time.

Comment

This gives me some hope. How long after RFE u got ur DA?? Did you get ur DA already???
                        RFE August 09, 2018
                        Waiting for DA.

Comment

What is your lawyer said about REF . Why they send you again?

Comment

This gives me some hope. How long after RFE u got ur DA?? Did you get ur DA already???

It took less than 6 weeks and yes got DA

Comment

Mine is similar case. I had to resubmit supplement B, I received DA within a month.

Comment

Working...
                              X