Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions Needed !!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Opinions Needed !!!!!

    I have a deportation court hearing this month for entering iligeally ( they caught me entering the country on the border) but I applied for U Visa because something happened to me while here, what can happen during my court hearing with the judge? Please comment I appreciate you’re knowledge opinion etc. Thank you.

  • #2
    I'm not a lawyer but I know that even if you have applied for U-visa you could be deported. Unless one have been granted DA (Deferred Action), one is subject to deportation. Once you have applied for U-visa you could patiently wait for your case to finish in your home country. I hope this helps.

    Comment


    • #3
      I understand that anyone that doesn’t have a status can be deported but I want to know what happen in my this particular situation.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Servais844 View Post
        I understand that anyone that doesn’t have a status can be deported but I want to know what happen in my this particular situation.
        Did u applied first or cought enterin?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Servais844 View Post
          I understand that anyone that doesn’t have a status can be deported but I want to know what happen in my this particular situation.
          Well the outcome of your court case will depend on many factors and most likely the judge will make a decision on how close your u visa case is to be resolved and also depends of how kind the judge is,but the other guy who reply your question is right,if you get deported your case will continue back in your country,but the difference is that if you are waiting outside of the US,you won't be able to get Deferred Action and you will have to wait until you get the actual visa and that can be many years

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Elgeneral View Post
            Well the outcome of your court case will depend on many factors and most likely the judge will make a decision on how close your u visa case is to be resolved and also depends of how kind the judge is,but the other guy who reply your question is right,if you get deported your case will continue back in your country,but the difference is that if you are waiting outside of the US,you won't be able to get Deferred Action and you will have to wait until you get the actual visa and that can be many years
            I applied in March of 2015

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fer View Post
              Did u applied first or cought enterin?
              I entered then applied

              Comment


              • #8
                Well we have similar case i had ice hold and removin order court. got D.A approved still got deported judge told me to wait in my country so i can return legaly ...dont worry

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fer View Post
                  Well we have similar case i had ice hold and removin order court. got D.A approved still got deported judge told me to wait in my country so i can return legaly ...dont worry
                  What’s state were you? And when did you apply?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fer View Post
                    Well we have similar case i had ice hold and removin order court. got D.A approved still got deported judge told me to wait in my country so i can return legaly ...dont worry
                    How many court hearing did you go to?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Servais844 View Post
                      How many court hearing did you go to?
                      I was in oklahoma ..a aplied on nov 12 2014after a year i was arested then i went to 2 couts on. The fist court judge ask for D.A approved to let me free wasnt ready so he gived me another court after 6 month. My DA was approved for next court by the court time he dint want da approve so ask for final u visa.Approved.. he deported me so i can renter legaly to U S A

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fer View Post
                        I was in oklahoma ..a aplied on nov 12 2014after a year i was arested then i went to 2 couts on. The fist court judge ask for D.A approved to let me free wasnt ready so he gived me another court after 6 month. My DA was approved for next court by the court time he dint want da approve so ask for final u visa.Approved.. he deported me so i can renter legaly to U S A
                        Ok I see, are you back in the USA?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Servais844 View Post
                          Ok I see, are you back in the USA?
                          No yet..soon

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            For how long you have to wait until you can reenter to the USA?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Adelio View Post
                              For how long you have to wait until you can reenter to the USA?
                              Well my attorny called me last week shes said my case was procesed2 weeks ago maybe a month or less to reenter...full process till now 45 months..when did u applied

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X