Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USCIS Processing timeline November 26th 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS Processing timeline November 26th 2014

Friends USCIS is processing November 26th 2014 for Nebraska and November 11th 2014 for Vermont. They have become faster and faster for processing the applications. Hope everyone in the forum have received their answers until now. Congratulations guys.

Oct 6 2014
    still waiting

Comment

September 2014 nothing yet.

Comment

thats strange
        they keep moving the date online but majority is still waiting...

Comment

Did you inquire with uscis ?

Comment

Call this num0018003755283 for more info bout your case. And let me know if is any update on your cases ..am from nov 12 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful View Post
              Friends USCIS is processing November 26th 2014 for Nebraska and November 11th 2014 for Vermont. They have become faster and faster for processing the applications. Hope everyone in the forum have received their answers until now. Congratulations guys.
              Yes. I keep checking too. Can't wait for it to get to 2015. Those dates are the case enquiry dates. If your receipt date is before that you can do a request with USCIS. You can do it online too. Best of luck to all

Comment

u visa

Originally posted by Cheerful View Post
                Did you inquire with uscis ?
                filed application nov 20th 2014
                bio metrics dec 1st 2014
                transfer to nebraska 6/30/2018

nothing after that all people who got d.a after this date this is unfair

Comment

Originally posted by villageboy View Post
                  filed application nov 20th 2014
                  bio metrics dec 1st 2014
                  transfer to nebraska 6/30/2018

nothing after that all people who got d.a after this date this is unfair
                  Its because al cases are diferent...

Comment

nov 2014

Originally posted by Fer View Post
                    Its because al cases are diferent...
                    mine is also from 4 th nov 2014 still not answered by them . and also check proceesing time today processing centre Nebraska does not appear in column only verount service shows time and receipt date .. I am also worried
                    they are not replying perfectly . God knows !!😔

Comment

mine is also from Nov2014 still my case is unaswered ! have any one inquired in USCIS?? in web site today only veramount service centre shows and thats also the receipt date Ict 15 2015!
                      Nebraska service centre does not appear in web site !! Friends ! plz check and if anyone can share their openion plzz

Comment

Originally posted by Honey Patel View Post
                        mine is also from Nov2014 still my case is unaswered ! have any one inquired in USCIS?? in web site today only veramount service centre shows and thats also the receipt date Ict 15 2015!
                        Nebraska service centre does not appear in web site !! Friends ! plz check and if anyone can share their openion plzz
                        Processin times has moved back to oct 16 2014....bad news

Comment

I check the processing time and now that only show Vermont no more Nebraska. Does anyone know what’s happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Cueva View Post
                            I check the processing time and now that only show Vermont no more Nebraska. Does anyone know what’s happening.
                            Its weird...i had a call from my attorny she said that my case was processed on nov 12 2014 i was so happy...but i cheked the processing yesterdar an was moved back to oct 16 broke my hopes

Comment

Working...
                            X