Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally approved

Yesterday my lawyer call me she said my Visa was approved but I'm in the waiting list she said next month I will get my work permit God bless everyone don't lose hope I'm from September 9 2014 is hard but at least we have a opportunity which right now is really hard

Congrats brother. Happy for you. I am from August2014 biometrics. Hopefully I will hear soon.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Originally posted by Happy View Post
      Yesterday my lawyer call me she said my Visa was approved but I'm in the waiting list she said next month I will get my work permit God bless everyone don't lose hope I'm from September 9 2014 is hard but at least we have a opportunity which right now is really hard

Comment

thank you guys don't lose hope I know it's hard but it will pay it off God bless you guys and best wishes 🙏🙏

Comment

thank you guys don't lose hope I know it's hard but it will pay it off God bless you guys and best wishes 🙏🙏
          congratulations....i aplied on nov 12 of 2114. Jily 17 2015 placed on waitin list 2 years now

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Fer;9136]congratulations....i aplied on nov 12 of 2114. Jily 17 2015 placed on waitin list 2 years now[/QUOTE
              How did you get through so fast? You have been on the waitlist for 2 yrs?

Comment

[QUOTE=Leah;9139]
                Originally posted by Fer View Post
                congratulations....i aplied on nov 12 of 2114. Jily 17 2015 placed on waitin list 2 years now[/QUOTE
                How did you get through so fast? You have been on the waitlist for 2 yrs?
                I dk.it just happened so fast but is now 2 year of waitim and my da already spired10 days ago ..hope next month have good news

Comment

[QUOTE=Fer;9141]
                  Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  I dk.it just happened so fast but is now 2 year of waitim and my da already spired10 days ago ..hope next month have good news
                  Well believe it or not you gave me some hope. I don't know maybe it is your case but still makes me hopeful. You can renew DA by the way. Congratulationsbto everyone getting through.

Comment

[QUOTE=Leah;9142]
                    Originally posted by Fer View Post

Well believe it or not you gave me some hope. I don't know maybe it is your case but still makes me hopeful. You can renew DA by the way. Congratulationsbto everyone getting through.
                    Well you can call at18003755283 for more info about you case u will need you recip num

Comment

Working...
                    X