Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD after Deferred Action - Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD after Deferred Action - Question

I just got approved July 10th, 2018 for deferred action, original notice date is January 23rd, 2015. When I first filed back in 2015 I sent along with the I-918 a I-765 form under the A(19) category. I have been reading that I should have also sent a C(14) catergory which will be the deferred action EAD, but I have also read that USCIS will "convert" the A(19) I-765 form to a C(14) category. How accurate is this information and has USCIS actually said that is what would happen?

I'm not sure if I should wait 6 or so months to see if they really do "covert" the I-765 form or just send along a new I-765 C(14) form + fees. There are also some I-918A with the I-765 A(20) category, not sure if those would "convert" either.

Please let me know if anyone has had experience with this.

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
    I just got approved July 10th, 2018 for deferred action, original notice date is January 23rd, 2015. When I first filed back in 2015 I sent along with the I-918 a I-765 form under the A(19) category. I have been reading that I should have also sent a C(14) catergory which will be the deferred action EAD, but I have also read that USCIS will "convert" the A(19) I-765 form to a C(14) category. How accurate is this information and has USCIS actually said that is what would happen?

I'm not sure if I should wait 6 or so months to see if they really do "covert" the I-765 form or just send along a new I-765 C(14) form + fees. There are also some I-918A with the I-765 A(20) category, not sure if those would "convert" either.

Please let me know if anyone has had experience with this.
    Congratulations to you!

Comment

Hi my name is Salvador zaragoza and I apply on 9/22/2015
      Biometric 12/5/2015
      Case transfer to Nebraska on
      06/01/2018
      Any advice or info on wen I should be able to have a work permit???

Comment

Biometric 12/5/2015
        06/01/2018

That unfair my case date is :
        Applied: 1 july 2015
        Receipt notices received:
        I-918
        I-192
        Biometrics: Agustus 2015
        No DA / No News from Vermont

HOW come people got tranfers from vermont to nebraska at date on : 6/01/2018 that's unfair 🤔🤔🤔

Comment

Originally posted by 1504.LOVEGOD View Post
          Biometric 12/5/2015
          06/01/2018

That unfair my case date is :
          Applied: 1 july 2015
          Receipt notices received:
          I-918
          I-192
          Biometrics: Agustus 2015
          No DA / No News from Vermont

HOW come people got tranfers from vermont to nebraska at date on : 6/01/2018 that's unfair ������
          Hi, They are still working on late 2014, early 2015.

Comment

Working...
          X