Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dates moved on further

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates moved on further

For Nebraska its something November 20 2014 and Vermont it's November 5 2014

What is means? And where we can check this?

Comment

Does any one know if you can represent yourself, after having a lawyer. My looks like doesn’t care about my casa.

Comment

find another lawyer. I wanted to do everything on my own, but I was advice to do it with a lawyer because Visa U involves criminal records. It's better to have a professional by your side that knows the immigration laws. Why do you think your lawyer doesn't care about your case? What's your date? when did you apply?

Originally posted by Cueva View Post
        Does any one know if you can represent yourself, after having a lawyer. My looks like doesn’t care about my casa.
        Last edited by jazmg; 07-24-2018, 06:10 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

November 12, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by jazmg View Post
            find another lawyer. I wanted to do everything on my own, but I was advice to do it with a lawyer because Visa U involves criminal records. It's better to have a professional by your side that knows the immigration laws. Why do you think your lawyer doesn't care about your case? What's your date? when did you apply?
            Why its better with lawyer? I hired lawyer in beggining and they took supplement B from procecutor and after that i fired him because i did not wanted to pay that much money. I did everthin byself in couple days... Application is simple, you gotta take police reports, supplement b etc. Everthing is simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Cueva View Post
              You can do it yourself. I got my sup b and the police records on my own but my lawyer did everything else. I do not recommend doing it on your own. Especially these days. If you already submitted everything which it seems you have if you filed in 2014 you can remove your lawyer. Just contact USCIS. Hope that helps.

Comment

my suggestion is based on what some immigration community center advise me. I preferred to do it with a lawyer, for some people work without one (like you). In any legal action, it's difficult to represent ourselves without full knowledge of the law.

Originally posted by madafaka View Post
                Why its better with lawyer? I hired lawyer in beggining and they took supplement B from procecutor and after that i fired him because i did not wanted to pay that much money. I did everthin byself in couple days... Application is simple, you gotta take police reports, supplement b etc. Everthing is simple.

Comment

Working...
                X