Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At last, DA after 3 years 9 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last, DA after 3 years 9 months

Timeline:-
    Application date : 10/10/2014
    Biometrics date : 11/21/2014
    Case Transferred: 9/25/2017
    RFE received. : 6/01/2018
    RFE responded. : 6/27/2018
    DA received. : 7/12/2018

EAD not recieved, waiting continues.
    Best of luck for the remaining 2014 batch.

Congratulations !!! You the man !! Pls keep updating!!

Comment

Congrats. Always good to see people getting through.

Comment

Congratulations prince long wait but its worth it now wait for actual u visa

Comment

Originally posted by Prince View Post

congratulations finally wait paid off

Comment

if u don't mind what they ask you for RFE ?

Comment

They sent letter to the firm frm where i filed, but that firm shut down their business, so i have to get another lawyer.

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DEC2014 View Post
                  if u don't mind what they ask you for RFE ?
                  It's a simple clerical mistake on the part of police officer signing the supplement B, rather I must say it's a bit confusing question also. He marked a box NO instead of YES and the attorney overlooked it before submitting. I prepared a new supplement and got it signed, Luckily it was the same officer. I think they knew that it's a clerical mistake and they were just waiting on the rfe response, making the decision already that's how I was lucky getting it in flat 15 days.

Comment

Thanks Jabalin, Legend and all the friends in the forum for continuing to support each other in this never ending saga of disappointments, desperation and frustration. As the Thai junior soccer team proved the world , it's only your hope, patience and perseverance that pays off ultimately and there's always a light at the end of a tunnel.

It's still a long journey ahead. Let's hope and wish everyone get there sometime soon.

All the best and God bless.

Comment

Thanks Jabalin, Legend and all the friends in the forum for continuing to support each other in this never ending saga of disappointments, desperation and frustration. As the Thai junior soccer team proved the world , it's only your hope, patience and perseverance that pays off ultimately and there's always a light at the end of a tunnel.

It's still a long journey ahead. Let's hope and wish everyone get there sometime soon.

All the best and God bless.

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congrats Prince!! Wishing you receive your EAD or U Visa very soon!
                        At what point do they ask for RFE usually? Towards the end of the application process as was for you?
                        Early on in the process? Random?
                        I received and sent my RFE the same year I applied, early 2015, before my Biometrics I believe that same year, and have not heard anything since.
                        Wondering if I missed something and checking to see how it usually happens;
                        Sorry if I'm not clear but hope you understand what I'm trying to see here!

Comment

Congrats Prince very happy for u.
                          Did your online status changed as soon you received RFE or approval? Please let me know as I am having hard time communicating with my lawyer. I m not getting any responses from him either by phone or emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreaming92 View Post
                            Congrats Prince!! Wishing you receive your EAD or U Visa very soon!
                            At what point do they ask for RFE usually? Towards the end of the application process as was for you?
                            Early on in the process? Random?
                            I received and sent my RFE the same year I applied, early 2015, before my Biometrics I believe that same year, and have not heard anything since.
                            Wondering if I missed something and checking to see how it usually happens;
                            Sorry if I'm not clear but hope you understand what I'm trying to see here!
                            They send you RFE only if they need it at the time of adjudication I am not sure how would they start adjudicating in the same year and send you RFE before taking your biometrics. With USCIS nothing is surprising, they can pick up cases randomly, not necessarily on first come first serve but they go through each case thoroughly and ask for further evidence if they need one or more. From Sept this year they are leaving it on the sole discretion of the adjudicator to deny the case with out asking for RFE.
                            Let's hope they change thier mind and do away with this bad move.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful View Post
                              Congrats Prince very happy for u.
                              Did your online status changed as soon you received RFE or approval? Please let me know as I am having hard time communicating with my lawyer. I m not getting any responses from him either by phone or emails.
                              Thanks Cheerful.
                              No, in u visa online status do not change for anything but work permit. It will change only when your I-765 makes any movement. My attorney mailed me a copy of my DA. I will get notified by uscis alerts on my phone and email only if my EAD is approved.

Comment

Working...
                              X