Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye RFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye RFE

I just read on the news that after September 11th USCIS will give discretion to its agents to deny a case without asking RFE,can somebody confirm this? I read it on Univision news which is a Hispanic network

Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
    I just read on the news that after September 11th USCIS will give discretion to its agents to deny a case without asking RFE,can somebody confirm this? I read it on Univision news which is a Hispanic network
    https://www.univision.com/noticias/i...-denegar-casos

Comment

I’d translate it but it’s a lot,there’s an English option on their website

Comment

They are making it harder. So that means that they can deny the case without asking for more evidence and that can result in deportation? That's scary!

Comment

Originally posted by jazmg View Post
          They are making it harder. So that means that they can deny the case without asking for more evidence and that can result in deportation? That's scary!
          That’s accurate,even people that already got approvals,so before sending any paperwork be sure to check it yourself page by page,even the best attorneys can make mistakes

Comment

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...IDs_FINAL2.pdf

Comment

[QUOTE=Jabalin05;8975]I just read on the news that after September 11th USCIS will give discretion to its agents to deny a case without asking RFE,can somebody confirm this? I read it on Univision news which is a Hispanic network[/QUOTE
              If you don't submit the required evidence or if what you submitted doesn't prove you are eligible they don't have to ask you for more evidence or send notice of intent to deny. There were already cases where they would reject an application and not give a refund, if it was incomplete. This is the same thing. You have to prove you are eligible from the start or they deny the request. I don't see this as a bad thing for us. They are not just refusing cases. If you have a legitimate case and your application is complete you don't need to worry. Provide all the evidence. I just hope I haven't failed to provide anything because it would suck. Hopefully appeals are possible

Comment

[QUOTE=Leah;8993]
                Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
                I just read on the news that after September 11th USCIS will give discretion to its agents to deny a case without asking RFE,can somebody confirm this? I read it on Univision news which is a Hispanic network[/QUOTE
                If you don't submit the required evidence or if what you submitted doesn't prove you are eligible they don't have to ask you for more evidence or send notice of intent to deny. There were already cases where they would reject an application and not give a refund, if it was incomplete. This is the same thing. You have to prove you are eligible from the start or they deny the request. I don't see this as a bad thing for us. They are not just refusing cases. If you have a legitimate case and your application is complete you don't need to worry. Provide all the evidence. I just hope I haven't failed to provide anything because it would suck. Hopefully appeals are possible
                I hope USCIS literary do that,about reimbursement I doubt it,my case was denied and I didn’t get any dime back.

Comment

Hi there
                  Sorry about the question but can you tell us why it was denied?
                  Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                  X