Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Approvals Oct-Nov 2014 Uvisa or Deferred Action ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Approvals Oct-Nov 2014 Uvisa or Deferred Action ?

Any updates(Uvisa, Deferred Action or Rfe)
    Hello
    Did any of you recieve any kind of updates regarding uvisa case like any deferred action, Rfe or Uvisa approvals.
    My Filing date oct 6 2014 Nebraska
    Its been a long time havent heard anything so if anyone here filed 2014 oct/nov/dec received any updates please share with everyone so we can make a quick guess about our cases because as per uscis website they worked on cases till
    0ct 25 2014 and my date is Oct 6 but havent Hear Anything.

Please share if there is any kind of update
    Oct Nov 2014

Also if Any of You joined Uvisa Group on Facebook,Please check for updates and post here because majority of people dont use that group.

Goodluck and best wishes to all

Please Share if you have any kind of updates

Thank You
    Last edited by Dhruv Patel; 07-12-2018, 02:00 PM.

Request your lawyer to check with USCIS - U Visa hotline number.

There is a link to inquire if you fall outside the normal processing time right on the page where you check the processing time.

Not sure why you waited so long to take the above two steps.

Best of luck!

Comment

i checked out that link but inside i918 is missing but i emailed my lawyer,waiting for his response.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv Patel View Post
        i checked out that link but inside i918 is missing but i emailed my lawyer,waiting for his response.Thanks
        Exactly what the previous response said. Pray in the meantime that yours was approved. Likely if it has you will get it this October at the start of the fiscal year. At this point they usually don't issue anymore.

Comment

yeah hopefully

Comment

finally prince one of our forum member received his deferred action today.
            October 10 2014

Comment

Working...
            X