Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know if annual cap has been reached?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if annual cap has been reached?

Hi,

like the title says, does anyone know if the annual cap has been reached?

If not, what's the current visa numbers issued?

They reach the CAP in the first 30 days. The year starts every October for U Visas. 1st Quarter is from October 1st until December 31st. 2n Quarter is January 1st through March. 3rd Quarter April 1st through the end of June 4th Quarter July through September. They only approve 10,000 U Visa a year and the backlog on people waiting is actually 122,309 people pending in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by jvenegas1180 View Post
      They reach the CAP in the first 30 days. The year starts every October for U Visas. 1st Quarter is from October 1st until December 31st. 2n Quarter is January 1st through March. 3rd Quarter April 1st through the end of June 4th Quarter July through September. They only approve 10,000 U Visa a year and the backlog on people waiting is actually 122,309 people pending in 2018.
      Seriously? They reach the CAP in the first 30 days? You mean they roll out 10,000 u visas by October 31 every year?

Comment

Did anyone receive this notice before from the USCIS? What did you sent and does this request have a meaning? I am so nervous about it.
        They received my application on 6/3/2014 and this is the first notice/letter that I got from them since the fingerprint notice back in July 2014.

Untitled.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X