Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Processing Times Moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing Times Moved

Processing times moved from 54 months to 46 months, all up to August 2014 had been approved in both Nebraska and Vermont. Congratulations friends. Thank you Jesus. Case inquiry date moved by 9 months from December, 2013 to August 2014.

That's awesome! Nebraska used to show as 42 months to 54.5 months. I'm from January 2015. Hope to hear from them this year!!

Comment

my moms ead was transferred on June 1st 2018

Comment

O MG thanks for updationg god bless

Originally posted by January2016 View Post
        Processing times moved from 54 months to 46 months, all up to August 2014 had been approved in both Nebraska and Vermont. Congratulations friends. Thank you Jesus. Case inquiry date moved by 9 months from December, 2013 to August 2014.

Comment

its a great news some of sept 2014 also received DA we hope for the best mine is Nov 4 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Honey Patel View Post
            its a great news some of sept 2014 also received DA we hope for the best mine is Nov 4 2014
            Do u know which september 2014 dates received DA

Comment

One of my friend from Dec 14' got DA last week .

Comment

One of my friend wife got the 2 years work permit he was the victim of crime but he not got anything his dates 12/11/2014

Comment

Originally posted by Honey Patel View Post
                  O MG thanks for updationg god bless
                  Yes, friend, its great news for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sahil View Post
                    even in the thread nov 12 2014 also got DA

Comment

my case is of 4 niv 2014 still not heard anything !!

Comment

Is it real that. Procesing time moved

Comment

Originally posted by Sahil View Post
                          We received DA some time between May and June of 2017. Don't know exact date.

We are from end of September 2014.

Comment

Theres a couple of people got actual u visa from September 2014 u guys are very close i see on Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by January2016 View Post
                              again processing time changed now it shows sept instead of aug

Comment

Working...
                              X