Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 2015 has been approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 2015 has been approved

Somebody from February/2015 has been approved for c14 (work permit) I saw it at a u visa Spanish forum at Facebook,the massage she received from USCIS tells her that her new card is been produce

Originally posted by Elgeneral View Post
    Somebody from February/2015 has been approved for c14 (work permit) I saw it at a u visa Spanish forum at Facebook,the massage she received from USCIS tells her that her new card is been produce
    Great news that's why I depend on different media forums. You get a better understanding of what is going on. Not everyone is on this forum. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Good I am glad

Comment

March 2016

HI,
        Thanks for update.

So as per ur knowledge how long i have to wait i am from March 2016
        submission.

Thnaks

Comment

Originally posted by bhadate06 View Post
          HI,
          Thanks for update.

So as per ur knowledge how long i have to wait i am from March 2016
          submission.

Thnaks
          Friend, I am January 2016, final U Visa around 2022-2024 and DA 6 months or 1 year before that. I think they might increase Cap in the next 2-3 years so wont need to wait for 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Elgeneral View Post
            Jesus Christ, thank you. It seems like its really getting faster. Thank you Jesus.

Comment

thats great !! here we just know that they have approved for Aug 2014 and not after that!! well my case is applied on nov 2014 still waiting

Comment

Working...
              X