Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting time increasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting time increasing

The time to be adjudicated at Vermont is. now at 45 to 57 months,an increase of 5 months all together,while at Nebraska remains the same from 42 to 54 months of wating time and this only to get Deferred Action.

Originally posted by Elgeneral View Post
    The time to be adjudicated at Vermont is. now at 45 to 57 months,an increase of 5 months all together,while at Nebraska remains the same from 42 to 54 months of wating time and this only to get Deferred Action.

Its the normal with U cases. Its getting worse day by day

Comment

Notice July 1st 2015
      Biometrics August 2015
      No Transfer still waiting
      No news yet i don't know until when so sad 😣😣😣

Comment

Originally posted by 1504.LOVEGOD View Post
        Notice July 1st 2015
        Biometrics August 2015
        No Transfer still waiting
        No news yet i don't know until when so sad 😣😣😣
        It really doesn't matter if your cases is never transfer,I rather have my case staying on Vermont that office works faster than Nebraska,people seem to think that having your case transfer to Nebraska means that you are getting close to get approved,but USCIS only does this with the porpoise of share the work load between the 2 centers

Comment

My dates are June/2015, 3 years now of wating and counting,according to what we see as far as pre-approved cases right now,it will be another year or longer until we see cases approved from June/July and so forth

Comment

What abouth March 2016 case.
            Any hope yet or wait.

Comment

Originally posted by bhadate06 View Post
              What abouth March 2016 case.
              Any hope yet or wait.
              if nothing changes in the next few years about this program of u visas,as a person who applied in 2016 like yourself you will have to wait at least another 2 years

Comment

my caae was applied on 2014 november my case also transfer but still no reply few months back they asked for police verification certificate for my derivatives which we could manage to send them within 15 days . after three minths still no reply '' thanks guys hope for best !!

Comment

Did your online status change for RFE ? I m from November 2014 and haven’t heard anything ever since applied. I wonder if they send RFE and lawyer over looked my files.

Comment

Working...
                  X