Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any approvals from November 14’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any approvals from November 14’

I was wondering if anybody has gotten DA

Jabalin5 did u get ur green card yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
      Jabalin5 did u get ur green card yet ?
      EAD/AP card,I already visited my family In Monterrey Mex. just waiting on interview

Comment

Can you get an advance parole permit while you have your Visa U? I always wonder if I could travel, I have read that they don't recommend it or Visa U holders are not eligible. Can you please give me more info? I'm interested Thanks!!

Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
        EAD/AP card,I already visited my family In Monterrey Mex. just waiting on interview

Comment

Are you with Vermont or Nebraska?

Comment

Oct 5 2014, Your case is outside normal processing time. Did you ask your lawyer to contact USCIS?

========================================
            From USCIS website
            ====================================
            How we process cases

This time range is how long it is taking USCIS to process your case from the date we received it. We generally process cases in the order we receive them, and we will update this page each month. The estimated time range displayed is based on data captured approximately two months prior to updating the page. Please note that times may change without prior notice.

We have posted a “Receipt date for a case inquiry" in the table below to show when you can inquire about your case. If your receipt date is before the “Receipt date for a case inquiry", you can submit an “outside normal processing time” service request online.

Comment

I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clear,I’m not longer an U visa petitioner,I was for three years but it was denied last November,I’m adjusting status through my US citizen wife,in 2 months I was given EAD/AP card,because I entered the country legally for those who didn’t must follow a different process,just waiting on the interview that will be next month and then the green card,if I were you I wouldn’t travel abroad on U status,good luck to you

Comment

Thank you! I appreciate the information. Good luck!
                Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
                I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clear,I’m not longer an U visa petitioner,I was for three years but it was denied last November,I’m adjusting status through my US citizen wife,in 2 months I was given EAD/AP card,because I entered the country legally for those who didn’t must follow a different process,just waiting on the interview that will be next month and then the green card,if I were you I wouldn’t travel abroad on U status,good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty
                  Is your u visa case denied can we know the reason
                  Terroristic threatening do not qualify for U visa,you gotta get hurt in order to be elegible,if in your case wasn’t any type of physical violence you need to get a lawyer advice ASAP you could be in big trouble with our friends of ICE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rrrsss
                    Finally got DA last week from 1st week of dec 2014
                    Good luck to all.
                    congrates....

Comment

so you are u-visa for three years and was denied last November. How come once you recieve the U-visa and was denied?

Comment

One of my friends applied on

Nov-14-2014
                        Transfer to Nabraska Nov-2017
                        Deferred Action letter Today (08/03/2018)

Comment

soundsgood.oct 6 2014 as of now waiting .

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv Patel View Post
                            soundsgood.oct 6 2014 as of now waiting .
                            It was on nov 16 2014 but i dont kno why it moved back to oct 6

Comment

Working...
                            X