Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received my u visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received my u visa

Applied in june 2014
    Biometrics Aug 2014
    Ead card 2017
    2nd Biometrics Jan 2018
    U visa May 2018....people keep waiting because this is happening. I was ready to give up because of the wait but finally

Congrats!
    But there is a lot of changes in immigration right now i spoke
    with my lawyer. Whoever apply for u visa and befre apply his/she i94 expired. It would be hard to get anything from August 9, 2019

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-rele...hange-visitors

Comment

Originally posted by Tess View Post
      Applied in june 2014
      Biometrics Aug 2014
      Ead card 2017
      2nd Biometrics Jan 2018
      U visa May 2018....people keep waiting because this is happening. I was ready to give up because of the wait but finally

Congrats!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tess View Post
        Applied in june 2014
        Biometrics Aug 2014
        Ead card 2017
        2nd Biometrics Jan 2018
        Congratulations!!!

Comment

thats great congrats

Comment

Working...
          X