Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you check the status of you EAC#?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you check the status of you EAC#?

When trying to check the status of my case on the USCIS website, I get a message saying The number is not correct. I asked my lawyer and she says that's normal because is a case still opened. Do you experience the same?

Same with me eac for u-visa can't check that's fine u can only check I-192 God always with u .
    What u date adelio?

Comment

I'm from october of 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Adelio View Post
        When trying to check the status of my case on the USCIS website, I get a message saying The number is not correct. I asked my lawyer and she says that's normal because is a case still opened. Do you experience the same?
        Some times you cannot check the status online since USCIS may have not updated the records online. As long as you have I797 with your receipt number you are good.

Comment

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

create account here and track the status..
          this should reflect the correct status.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
            https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

create account here and track the status..
            this should reflect the correct status.
            I already did it. and nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X