Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 2014

I just received an email of my attorney telling me that USCIS still working on cases of 2014 and they are granting DA to some of those case's in a very slow way,but I just read some of the threads here of people already been approved for the actual u visa for 4 years!! WHAT GIVES? that leaves me scratching my head and asking,how come some cases of 2014 are already receiving the actual visa and other cases of 2014 are just getting Deferred action???

Originally posted by Elgeneral View Post
    I just received an email of my attorney telling me that USCIS still working on cases of 2014 and they are granting DA to some of those case's in a very slow way,but I just read some of the threads here of people already been approved for the actual u visa for 4 years!! WHAT GIVES? that leaves me scratching my head and asking,how come some cases of 2014 are already receiving the actual visa and other cases of 2014 are just getting Deferred action???
    I just recently learned, if I'm not mistaken from you
    about Fiscal Year applications, maybe that's the reason.

My husband and I are from September 2014, DA sometime in June 2017,
    EAD end of July2017.

Cannot understand how they work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sept2014 View Post
      I just recently learned, if I'm not mistaken from you
      about Fiscal Year applications, maybe that's the reason.

My husband and I are from September 2014, DA sometime in June 2017,
      EAD end of July2017.

Cannot understand how they work.
      The whole thing is unpredictable,anybody telling you the day and the hour you'll be getting adjudicated is lying from the teeth out,a few months ago it was only taking 39 months to receive an answer,now it's taking at least 42 months as a minumun,my case was submitted on June 2015 and if you want my honest opinion about an estimated time when USCIS will begin to work on those case's,I'll say will be 1 1/2 to 2 years,I feel sorry for one's that just applied this year or last years,they won't be hearing anything about their cases for many years to come

Comment

Originally posted by Elgeneral View Post
        The whole thing is unpredictable,anybody telling you the day and the hour you'll be getting adjudicated is lying from the teeth out,a few months ago it was only taking 39 months to receive an answer,now it's taking at least 42 months as a minumun,my case was submitted on June 2015 and if you want my honest opinion about an estimated time when USCIS will begin to work on those case's,I'll say will be 1 1/2 to 2 years,I feel sorry for one's that just applied this year or last years,they won't be hearing anything about their cases for many years to come
        I agree with you, I applied on April 2015 and I really don't expect to hear anything at least for one more year or even 2. They don't really issuing DA right now, peple are getting it right before actual UVisa. I know many people from 2015 have still high hopes to hear something soon, but I am afraid they all will be disappointed... because from the last 3 years processing time moved on for only few months.

Comment

Working...
        X