Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eac#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eac#

My EAC # starts EAC15XXXXXXX does that mean im from 2015. Application date dec 2014 , no movement on my case.

Originally posted by 1989 View Post
    My EAC # starts EAC15XXXXXXX does that mean im from 2015. Application date dec 2014 , no movement on my case.
    No, that's not what it means.
    Your date is December 2014.
    Don't loose hope, if you didn't received anything this FY2018,
    FY2019 starts in October, I'm pretty sure you'll receive something then
    Maybe your UVisa!

Comment

Thanks for the reply sept2014

Comment

Thanks for the reply sept2014
        You are very welcome😊

Comment

Yes. That is the year you apllied. You applied Dec therefore you fall into 2015. The the year starts Oct 1st for the goverment

Comment

Originally posted by Sept2014 View Post
            No, that's not what it means.
            Your date is December 2014.
            Don't loose hope, if you didn't received anything this FY2018,
            FY2019 starts in October, I'm pretty sure you'll receive something then
            Maybe your UVisa!
            Yes that's what it means,he is from 2015 fiscal year, his case was received by USCIS on December 2014,which that means that any case that is filed after October belongs to the next fiscal year ,so that's why the number EAC15

Comment

Yes you belong to 2015 fiscal year,your case was received at USCIS after October,so that's what the number 15 means,you probably will get an answer to your case untill late 2018 or early 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Elgeneral View Post
                Yes that's what it means,he is from 2015 fiscal year, his case was received by USCIS on December 2014,which that means that any case that is filed after October belongs to the next fiscal year ,so that's why the number EAC15
                I didn't know they went by Fiscal Year.
                I assumed they went by the year they received the applications,
                but thanks for educating us on this.

Comment

My EAC is 16 so how long I can received response thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Firetommy 2016 View Post
                    My EAC is 16 so how long I can received response thank you
                    Well it also depends on what month you applied on! But according to the new proccesing timetable of USCIS,it's taking about 42 to 54 months to receive an answer to your case,in other words 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 years

Comment

This information helps. I also applied Dec 2014 and have a EAC15

Comment

I also applyed in dec 2014, no news still today

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
                          I also applyed in dec 2014, no news still today
                          i m in the same boat guy's.

Comment

guys check ur status at this site https://my.uscis.gov/account it seem more accurate. i checked on old site it still the same. we have received ur file bhla....
                            create ur account on that site it will tell u exactly.

Comment

Working...
                            X